The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Re: How many bf ur wife has?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
now she become a mother, i would say it is a 360 degree change as compared to her past. the power of mother love.
Your math a bit fail. You meant 180 degree?
Old 14-05-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Wow, that's rape bro. I hope no video or pictures are taken. Else there will be high possibility of blackmail happening in the future.
so fucking kinky!!! i love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
Some gals just like the feel of different guys cum insider them. The moment where it all squirts away deep inside mixing one with another.
yesss lol i will be honest. somehow when multiple guys cum inside, it feels even better?
Old 14-05-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post

yesss lol i will be honest. somehow when multiple guys cum inside, it feels even better?
Is this why some girls like to or find it kinky to go back home and have another round with their hubby/bf after a rendezvous outside? Lol.
Old 15-05-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

My wife also have an ex but fuck up. Actually it is better to not find a virgin wife. Need a lot of training and at times this cannot and that cannot.

Finding a hiong ah lian who turned good girl makes more sense. One of my colleague confirm super hiong last time. Now married liao, on and off wear super sexy. Sometimes appear before and put her hands on your shoulders then at times lean forward and pass her neh neh on u citing accidents. Haha! Occasionally on weekends, u see her Facebook gg pub to Cheong with her hot friends. Haha! Sibei sexy. At times also don’t know whether she lesbian also. Loves to kiss girls on face and mouth to mouth. Lol! Imagine what will happen if 3P with her and her hot friends. Haha! In office very difficult to hide erections. On and off will down blouse or press neh neh on ur back accidentally
Old 15-05-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Finding a hiong ah lian who turned good girl makes more sense. One of my colleague confirm super hiong last time. Now married liao, on and off wear super sexy. Sometimes appear before and put her hands on your shoulders then at times lean forward and pass her neh neh on u citing accidents. Haha! Occasionally on weekends, u see her Facebook gg pub to Cheong with her hot friends. Haha! Sibei sexy. At times also don’t know whether she lesbian also. Loves to kiss girls on face and mouth to mouth. Lol! Imagine what will happen if 3P with her and her hot friends. Haha! In office very difficult to hide erections. On and off will down blouse or press neh neh on ur back accidentally
Walao, tis type of sexy ah lian, where to find ahh ??? ...i also want her to do that to me ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-05-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
gankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My wife also have an ex but fuck up. Actually it is better to not find a virgin wife. Need a lot of training and at times this cannot and that cannot.

Last time also have a colleague who also very careless (intentional or not, not sure haha), always see her downblouse. Best is when go clubbing, sure wear sexy dress and zaogeng neh neh and nipples.
Old 15-05-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Walao, tis type of sexy ah lian, where to find ahh ??? ...i also want her to do that to me ...haha
Hahahaha sounds like my FB who was like a Far East kid doing it ... in her younger days tell me Wht they did like bj or other notti stuff behind some stairs back of Far East or near the bridge carpk etc ..... she said all notti things that made my ears blush 😈
Old 15-05-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Is this why some girls like to or find it kinky to go back home and have another round with their hubby/bf after a rendezvous outside? Lol.
mmm i feel like its like leftover from natural instinct, cos more guys cum = likelihood of better babies, so maybe more cum makes me hornier?
Old 15-05-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mmm i feel like its like leftover from natural instinct, cos more guys cum = likelihood of better babies, so maybe more cum makes me hornier?
Yup, agree with wat this notti babe said ...think for them gals seeing our cum shooting out on their faces, tummies, breasts etc makes them even hornier n want more

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-05-2021, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Another reason to find an ah lian, may not a super hiong one, is they can be very faithful n motherly even

Just hope that she is well taught and not abused by ah bengs
Old 17-05-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yup, agree with wat this notti babe said ...think for them gals seeing our cum shooting out on their faces, tummies, breasts etc makes them even hornier n want more
Its true. When my gf saw me cum for the first time, she gave me the horny and want more face. But I'm curious she had 2 ex and when I cum, she asked me what was that as she never see before. Think the 2 guys she was with never cum at all with her.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
HeartDesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Its true. When my gf saw me cum for the first time, she gave me the horny and want more face. But I'm curious she had 2 ex and when I cum, she asked me what was that as she never see before. Think the 2 guys she was with never cum at all with her.
Could it be that she's acting innocent? lol
Old 18-05-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Darkmatterxx is Cool - loads of Potential

3. I'm the 4th and the weird one who has a belly fetish.
Old 18-05-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Some gals like to feel his spunk inside her especially at the time of the month when her cervix is wet and opens up, so it goes in deep. 2 a day in the morning and afternoon before having the boyfriend at night to finish it off.

Always need to remember a Postinor or Escapelle after that to avoid a nasty surprise later.
Old 09-06-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flamethrower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This makes sense actually!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1