The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vin1208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need some advice on wooing a milf

So I would consider myself as a good looking individual. There's this milf who works at my workplace. Just different department. Imagine a worksite that looks like a Singapore Expo Hall, yup like that, with different departments side by side. She's a Malaysian, married, has nice assets and wears tight fitting but non revealing clothes mostly. We've been acknowledging each other for the past 4 months but we're both very busy at work so I can't get a chance to really talk much except "how's work/have you eaten". Thing is I just want to go up to her and tell her "I wanted to tell this to you for awhile now, you're beautiful". There were a few chances where we walked past each other but I just jam and will just smile at her. I also don't want to look like a weirdo lol. I've heard from a female colleague once that in the toilet, the milf asked my colleague if her butt shape was nice and big. So goes to show that she does want someone to recognise that. And I have my eyes on them. But I'm not looking to bang her or whatever. Just want to get close to her and whatever happens next happens next. Any advice bros?
Old 08-05-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kingcrock69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Need some advice on wooing a milf

As you said.she is married, why you want to do to bring trouble to you and to her family?.

Just pay FL or ML, get your business done.

Last year there's a guy got chopped into pieces because he's a third party. Use your big head to think, not your small head.
Old 09-05-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Married. That all I or anyone needs to know, including you.

Don't give the "not looking to bang" bs. You are definitely hoping for it. If not, you never would've made this post. Even admitted you want to get close to her and "see what happens next". You know damn well what you hope happens next.

Married or attached, don't even try anything. Simple as that.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

knn so easy also dunno how.... jus go up and ask her wan ai ai or not la ... yes hosay, no then sua lor... ask also scared how to go further ...
Old 11-05-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

be thankful that your account is still Gray, so in Moderation else will be zapped till negative.
Old 13-05-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u not going to F her why wooing her
Dum BS ....
Not zapping u too will waste my time

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1