The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
BACK TO PHASE 2! Any ways to fix blue balls?

From May 16, SG will be back to phase 2.

No dining in allowed
Closure of spas/facials
Limited 2 pax per gathering

Will booking of hotel for FL be a problem from May 16 onwards? Any bros can advise?

For the next month, how will bros here survive? Local fl? Pls share
Old 14-05-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BACK TO PHASE 2! Any ways to fix blue balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playplayonly View Post

No dining in allowed
Closure of spas/facials

Will booking of hotel for FL be a problem from May 16 onwards? Any bros can advise?

There are fls with own condo rooms.you need to go to their condos.maybe safer for both of you
Old 14-05-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

Can still go massage what....
Old 14-05-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
JayF is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

No word on spa though? Even cinema still open.

But hope they register as nail.salon
Old 14-05-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

More down to phase 2 ... phase 1.5 As close as CB lock down
Old 14-05-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
There are fls with own condo rooms.you need to go to their condos.maybe safer for both of you
Don't think spas are affected as customers and MLs are required to wear mask. For "facial" customers have to remove them, so, they have to close because the idea is to ensure people wear masks.
Old 14-05-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Shit. Hopefully it does not affect my weekly CCA.
Old 14-05-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Still can go there and do the same under current instruction. But that may change soon if the cases rising like today. Anyway better stay at home and pcc to avoid any risk of getting infected, that might be the end of your chiong life.
Old 14-05-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

My most joyful weekly activity. If affected damn sian.
Old 14-05-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Don't think spas are affected as customers and MLs are required to wear mask. For "facial" customers have to remove them, so, they have to close because the idea is to ensure people wear masks.
Those places with facial license🤪 may close. it will be too obvious. I got notification from some ML that they may close from 16th.
anyways, from 17th trace together app or token is mandatory. I think even partial (just scan qr code not checkin) scan ,
the app grabs the GPS and BT.
Old 14-05-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playplayonly View Post

No dining in allowed
Closure of spas/facials

Massage can still operate for now but keep your mask on.

For now i stick to my regular owo tcm shop more because less customer = less risk. Avoid those with many MLs and large volume business. All it takes is one infected customer and then...

If anything untoward happens in tcm tuina shop, the tracetogether only shows that it is a tcm shop, not some "*ahem*...spa.."

While visiting the above example just now the ML's phone was buzzing every so often. She told me many people were enquiring if shop is open on sunday onwards.
Old 14-05-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it. Today not free to play. Tomorrow hv my vaccine appt. Guess up mountain already no last min chiong for me.
Old 14-05-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Massage is still open. Regulars need not check in
True. Regulars have privilege. Lol
Old 14-05-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Went for massage today and ML confirmed they will remained open. So far no instruction to stop operation starting Sun.
Old 14-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Spa still open leh.... don’t joke hor, my reg just WeChat me she found new shop and we booked Monday first shot for me, hahaha

I read the news today quite a joke leh... today announce some former nightclub turned F&B kanna revoked, but those that kanna revoked are mostly clean ones..... happening ones life goes on... tomorrow HH will be all hell break loose at those joints... fast and furious exchange of saliva and sweat thru chut chut and rubba rubba... people get fixes before they temporarily close...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1