The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BACK TO PHASE 2! Any ways to fix blue balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Thanks for the helpful response here bros. Ya sometimes when the urge arises brain cannot think clearly

But I get what u guys mean. Many thanks from xiaodi here
i avoid fl bcos hard to explain if caught with them.......spa at least we can claim go massage with friend n nothing happen inside the room.
Old 18-05-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 5
CHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
i avoid fl bcos hard to explain if caught with them.......spa at least we can claim go massage with friend n nothing happen inside the room.
Well said. Bro
Old 18-05-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8150 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Actually during this phrase 2 why still must think going to spa or fl, just stay away from this for 1 or 2 months you wont die or rot without hj or fj. Stay away from this you no need to think how to answer to family when kenna caught and most important you dont have the chance to kenna covid and spread. Either spa or fl are you sure they clean the whole place or wash their whole body from head to toe after every customers who kiss and lick them?? Now dangerous period still want to spend $100 to $200 on ml to get the chance of getting covid, pls use the big head to think not the small one lol.
Old 18-05-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Actually during this phrase 2 why still must think going to spa or fl, just stay away from this for 1 or 2 months you wont die or rot without hj or fj. Now dangerous period still want to spend $100 to $200 on ml to get the chance of getting covid, pls use the big head to think not the small one lol.
Talking is easy.
Unlike you, this is essential service for some people.

Before condemning others, maybe you can offer some better advice like adjust to the new norm or any alternatives to meet that needs (if you have)
Old 18-05-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!
Use paint to paint back skin colour
Old 18-05-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Actually during this phrase 2 why still must think going to spa or fl, just stay away from this for 1 or 2 months you wont die or rot without hj or fj. Stay away from this you no need to think how to answer to family when kenna caught and most important you dont have the chance to kenna covid and spread. Either spa or fl are you sure they clean the whole place or wash their whole body from head to toe after every customers who kiss and lick them?? Now dangerous period still want to spend $100 to $200 on ml to get the chance of getting covid, pls use the big head to think not the small one lol.
Or you can reduce your risk simply by sticking to one place and visit less often.

Was thinking last week that east and northeast side very dangerous but west side shops still relatively safe, but this is no longer true now. Cases spring up all over the island, now reach jurong west pioneer area. Unlinked so no idea how suddenly cluster start appearing on other side of SG.

Then recall there was one west side spa case in end April
Old 18-05-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

i not scare kenna caught... i sibei scare tio call up to quarantine...

i got 1 friend tio liao.. close contact... today 3rd day he say he going to kee siao liao.. whole day inside the room, no one can visit.. call food delivery also cannot.. tv also got nothing to watch.. every few day kenna poke the nose... sibei jialat.. he say quarantine not same as SNH... more strict...

so this month i going to be kwai kwai... save the sperm and money until situation improve then shoot until happy...

better dun play play.. 10 minute song then kenna 2 week 'jail'... bo hua
Old 18-05-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

All talk about abstaining but situation on the ground totally different.....ml all very busy lol
Old 18-05-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Or you can reduce your risk simply by sticking to one place and visit less often.

Was thinking last week that east and northeast side very dangerous but west side shops still relatively safe, but this is no longer true now. Cases spring up all over the island, now reach jurong west pioneer area. Unlinked so no idea how suddenly cluster start appearing on other side of SG.

Then recall there was one west side spa case in end April
There is a saying "the most dangerous place is the safest place" cos all bros will avoid these places. So if really have that urge, go to those spa near TTSH, T3 etc.
Old 18-05-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Sexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyhero View Post
There is a saying "the most dangerous place is the safest place" cos all bros will avoid these places. So if really have that urge, go to those spa near TTSH, T3 etc.
well said.
Old 18-05-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
i not scare kenna caught... i sibei scare tio call up to quarantine...

i got 1 friend tio liao.. close contact... today 3rd day he say he going to kee siao liao.. whole day inside the room, no one can visit.. call food delivery also cannot.. tv also got nothing to watch.. every few day kenna poke the nose... sibei jialat.. he say quarantine not same as SNH... more strict...

so this month i going to be kwai kwai... save the sperm and money until situation improve then shoot until happy...

Exactly to the point bro. Quarantine is the worst thing which can happen in my opinion. Prisoner for 2 weeks even if the first Covid test is negative..
Old 18-05-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With my wfh arrangement, I would wake up early, shower and wax my hair a little, make my trip down to mall supermarket near where I stay.

Most of the time you can sense the ladies who are currently wfh as well. How I know? I would see them walking leisurely with their trolley or basket, i.e with comfort foods like timtams, titbits or juices. I am not a pickup artist by any means but I try my luck sometimes. I would move closer to them, pretend to browse items from the same shelf ask them ‘Hi, wfh?’ (must smile &#128522 Depending on their response I would decide to continue try chatting with them or move away.

Just sharing with the bros here one of my ways to know ladies. I have chatted up a few good looking ladies but just do not have the courage to ask for their contacts. Hope the bros can have better success than me.

Last edited by Karlman; 18-05-2021 at 03:54 PM.
Old 18-05-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
I think it is 3 weeks now. From friends who were in quarantine before, the rooms are dirty as the cleaners don't dare to come in to clean too. Friends and family can tabao food for you or bring you stuff you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
Just sharing with the bros here one of my ways to know ladies. I have chatted up a few good looking ladies but just do not have the courage to ask for their contacts. Hope the bros can have better success than me.
They must be thinking 'Have balls but not enough balls to ask for contact.' Ask for their number lah. May we be friends? Either they straightaway reject by saying no or married or you may succeed. If they are not certain, leave them your number and give them more time to decide.

Their bfs or husbands may call you though. But not illegal to ask to make a new friend.
Old 18-05-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
I would move closer to them, pretend to browse items from the same shelf ask them ‘Hi, wfh?’ (must smile &#128522 Depending on their response I would decide to continue try chatting with them or move away.
Dont be modest.
I think we have an expert here.

Its good if can know a few ladies. (good looking will be a bonus) during the WFH and have some new friends. We dont know what it might lead to. Hahhaha
Old 18-05-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Exactly to the point bro. Quarantine is the worst thing which can happen in my opinion. Prisoner for 2 weeks even if the first Covid test is negative..
this kind really wrong place wrong time... but they also wont anyhow call people up la... must be got longer contact with confirm case then will call up.. then if u tio.. ho seh whole family quarantine all because u go and look for ML to help u pcc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think it is 3 weeks now. From friends who were in quarantine before, the rooms are dirty as the cleaners don't dare to come in to clean too. Friends and family can tabao food for you or bring you stuff you need.
no leh.. i volunteer to ta bao food for him but he say cannot.. not allow.. maybe the rule change liao because now got many no link case...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1