The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Tancheekeong is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Do you give counselling to prostitute

After piak liao do you chat with her to find out why is she working as prostitute, than you give her counselling tell her to get a decent job

If she is willing to repent and change over a new leaf, you can consider to date her too.
Old 16-05-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancheekeong View Post
After piak liao do you chat with her to find out why is she working as prostitute, than you give her counselling tell her to get a decent job

If she is willing to repent and change over a new leaf, you can consider to date her too.
Nabei it's you again. Can you go fuck off away from this forum and never come back?
Old 16-05-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future
Re: Do you give counselling to prostitute

Quote:

You are the one who needs counselling. You never piak FL before come here talk so much rubbish LOL
Old 16-05-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Prostitute definitely needs cun-selling badly.
Old 16-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

It was the other way. Some of them actually told me to stop visiting them so often as the money spent can be utilized more wisely or save up for rainy days
Old 16-05-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:

My counselling to you is don't create anymore accounts and post stupid questions. Most of us who feq the forum esp the last few months know who you are.
Old 17-05-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 3
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro, what is there to repent when one decided to choose this career path to feed their stomach.

It's still a job that provide services. I don't see anything wrong with it.

If she decided to leave the job, question is will you feed her for the rest of her life?
Old 17-05-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlequeen View Post
Bro, what is there to repent when one decided to choose this career path to feed their stomach.

If she decided to leave the job, question is will you feed her for the rest of her life?
Lol at your serious reply to this nutjob.
Old 17-05-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlequeen View Post

Stop feeding the troll.
Old 17-05-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Racer9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Then after you have counselled her, she pays you counselling fee, win-win for both, hahaha!!!
Old 17-05-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
It was the other way. Some of them actually told me to stop visiting them so often as the money spent can be utilized more wisely or save up for rainy days

This is a good one

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 17-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA I cant stop laughing at this one
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1