The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tinashe19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone tried grooming your massage therapi?st

This happened in late 2018.

Went to this spa in Bugis. Tried this vietbu ML, she had some nice tits and pouty lips, the kind that knows how to please a man...

First session standard service, only HJ. When she found out that I was 7-8 years younger than her, she was shocked & embarrassed, but at the same time she told me she liked the size of my dick, and wanted to try other things HEHEHE.

Thats when I knew I could get more from her. So I started tipped her slightly above market rate. Next session I was able to autoroam, subsequent session got HJ before starting with the massage and a nice sloppy deepthroat BJ before ending the session. Just thinking about it gives me a fking raging hard on.

However, all good things must come to an end. Didnt manage to visit for a while as I enlisted. When I tried looking for her after field camp, was informed by the SPA that she left.

Until now I’ve never managed to find any ML that can match her in terms of looks & her wildness
Old 23-10-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
You are correct bro. Like what some of us the cheongsters mentioned.
The MLs do no touch other guys dicks and let other men autoroam them
Because they like this job. They do this because they got no choice they
Need money. Hence its always about money.
Boss Sam golden rule treat them as whore and you will all right.
Like my regular ML fuckbuddy she is married sometimes I wonder why
Some guys will marry a ML and let them continue to be autoroam by other
Guys and let them touch other guys dicks.
Are they delusional or eat soft rice..sorry I digress...
ya..it's always about money. Imagine daily they serve 5 customer with 50 dollar tips. That's 250 daily and that is a low estimation. Im sure lots of bro don't even come close to this income level.
Old 23-10-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
ya..it's always about money. Imagine daily they serve 5 customer with 50 dollar tips. That's 250 daily and that is a low estimation. Im sure lots of bro don't even come close to this income level.
You are right in the income but u miss out their expenses

1.Rental
2.Air tickets
3.Blood sucking Agent fee 中介费
4.Debts
5.Food

Anymore?

Only those FJ 150 and above can recover.
Some FL stayed in condo but decent ML income is average.
When Gl open think their income even lesser
Old 24-10-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
You are right in the income but u miss out their expenses

1.Rental
2.Air tickets
3.Blood sucking Agent fee 中介费
4.Debts
5.Food

Anymore?

Only those FJ 150 and above can recover.
Some FL stayed in condo but decent ML income is average.
When Gl open think their income even lesser
You have mix up those who work in spa ML and those who online ML.
Their situations are different.
Those spa ML their income are higher than what a lot of us
Cheongsters are earning.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by meehoonkeuh View Post
wah then bro mickey how did you get your ML to be fuckbuddy? Also gifts or you pack more power down there
Like I said bro most imprtantly is you must fulfil their emotional needs. You seriously think those ML marry their singaporean husband for love. Basically they marry is to get LTVP status or PR in Singapore so that they can work here.
My ML fuckbuddy I didnt even know she has a kid here until another samster pm and told me some other things that I didnt even know...
O well as long as I have my fun who cares.
Like what one of the cheongsters lets have fun with the ML while the sucker husband
Shoulder the responsibility to be her spouse.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have mix up those who work in spa ML and those who online ML.
Their situations are different.
Those spa ML their income are higher than what a lot of us
Cheongsters are earning.
If want to say like these, then ML also have few types.

1.Online ML) I don't even call them ML bcos since they are online, you think they only restrict to massage or HJ? Can stay in condo or shop houses

2.Spa ML (le meridian, Grandeur with the 88 shit)

3. The in between spa and TCM.
No 88 shit. Straight 45 to 50.some 38. Can be unform or non inform

3.TCM ML, (curtain drawn and some got cubicle)some wear white coat

If the spa ML no business and no one go for 88, the picture may not be that bright as you think.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
If want to say like these, then ML also have few types.

1.Online ML) I don't even call them ML bcos since they are online, you think they only restrict to massage or HJ? Can stay in condo or shop houses

2.Spa ML (le meridian, Grandeur with the 88 shit)

3. The in between spa and TCM.
No 88 shit. Straight 45 to 50.some 38. Can be unform or non inform

3.TCM ML, (curtain drawn and some got cubicle)some wear white coat

If the spa ML no business and no one go for 88, the picture may not be that bright as you think.
Yah totally agreed bro. Those 88 P spa are really waste money and waste of time.
I am interested in the TCM ML. I feel at least they are not so money face.
I feel.those 88 P massage ML are difficult to cultivate them already. They are courted by those rich ppl. I for one can never outdo those rich people.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like I said bro most imprtantly is you must fulfil their emotional needs. You seriously think those ML marry their singaporean husband for love. Basically they marry is to get LTVP status or PR in Singapore so that they can work here.
My ML fuckbuddy I didnt even know she has a kid here until another samster pm and told me some other things that I didnt even know...
O well as long as I have my fun who cares.
Like what one of the cheongsters lets have fun with the ML while the sucker husband
Shoulder the responsibility to be her spouse.
Maybe that samster pm is her hubby....
Old 24-10-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yah totally agreed bro. Those 88 P spa are really waste money and waste of time.
I am interested in the TCM ML. I feel at least they are not so money face.
I feel.those 88 P massage ML are difficult to cultivate them already. They are courted by those rich ppl. I for one can never outdo those rich people.
After coming to here and listened to many advice, I will now abandon those P88 or even 68 spa. If they even do special it's 138 for HJ. Out of the mind price but I myself have kena before.

It pays to come here anD be street smart.

Last edited by piichai; 24-10-2020 at 11:54 AM.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Quote:
But like what a lot of bros here said. Most of thr MLs here have no lack of suitors who want to up them. Do you have the money and time to play with them or not. Some of them have husbands some more. And like what I mentioned in one of the threads.most of the husbands jaga the ML very tightly one. They also know what their ML wives are doing but just want to be delusional about it.
I have a regular ML working in a spa west of Singapore she is my regular FB didnt take too long to cultivate her. Wild in bed and bbbj damn power but have to sync with her time because her husband is always monitoring her.
She is a gem
bro can share your regular ml?
Old 24-10-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post
bro can share your regular ml?
This is his FB and not any ML. You think he will share with you and betray the trust she has with him even if he has her contact. Also she is the wife of another man. Go look else where and try for yourself. Don't be spoon-fed
Old 24-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Maybe that samster pm is her hubby....
Hmmmm bro since you mention it...
I even suspect much so already. I mean some of the things he pm me
None of us will know except the husband !
Old 25-10-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Hmmm the plot thickens some cheongsters pm me and we also came to the same conclusion that it maybe indeed the husband. I mean the things he mention that the ML hurt her back in china for months and all the other stuffs. None of us know these unless he is the husband.
Looks like the husband really want to ascertain that he is being cuckoid.

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 25-10-2020 at 09:48 PM.
Old 26-10-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 15
Tmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
After coming to here and listened to many advice, I will now abandon those P88 or even 68 spa. If they even do special it's 138 for HJ. Out of the mind price but I myself have kena before.

It pays to come here anD be street smart.
But tbh its darn hard to find 50 spa. everywhere i turn are 88 or 69 at best
Old 26-10-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmlco View Post
But tbh its darn hard to find 50 spa. everywhere i turn are 88 or 69 at best
There are some gems online.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1