The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kacangoven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone ever bang a stewardess?

I am just want to know if any bros ever bang a stewardess? I felt like at some point in life every guy would want to bang a stewardess, and just wondering if anyone ever did so.

And if you have banged a stewardess, please share some details and tips.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
genji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone ever bang a stewardess?

Just one from SIA ...The feeling of bonking her in uniform straight after her flight is great !!!
i regard her as my girl friend actually.. but 2 months later she suddenly dissapear and later on i found out that she is actually married
I feel like i was being used , not that i actually mind though
Old 04-06-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by genji81 View Post
Just one from SIA ...The feeling of bonking her in uniform straight after her flight is great !!!
i regard her as my girl friend actually.. but 2 months later she suddenly dissapear and later on i found out that she is actually married
I feel like i was being used , not that i actually mind though
Bro,any pixs of her neh neh & pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 04-06-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
twin99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea I have. The easiest to get stewardess are those from overseas that are stationed here i.e Koreans, Japanese, etc. They usually hang out at high-end clubs during their off-days, and weekdays. They are also lonely

For those who love uniforms, you can't go wrong with Airasia. Skirts and white blouse. . But most of them wear safety pants and pantyhose underneath. Not very friendly to take-off.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
hornydogboy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

fucked an SQ chick before a few times. almost fucked a Emirates one. just broke up with a european airline one.

the last one was the most wild. had anal and sex in public. she even wanted to fuck in the flight.
Old 04-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydogboy View Post
fucked an SQ chick before a few times. almost fucked a Emirates one. just broke up with a european airline one.

the last one was the most wild. had anal and sex in public. she even wanted to fuck in the flight.
Can share contact ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
whiteass1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

screwed one while on a long flight

plane was pretty quiet, not many passenger then.

it happen during the night flight, when all lights are off.

is exciting though.

Old 04-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Can share contact ?
Even share the contact to u also no use,u may not have luck for that...
y not u study more first and work in high position in airline.may have more chance...
Old 04-06-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteass1234 View Post

is exciting though.

can share more details such as how it happen?known them b4 hand or just luck?
Old 04-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1128138 View Post
Even share the contact to u also no use,u may not have luck for that...
y not u study more first and work in high position in airline.may have more chance...
No harm in asking right ? Perhaps I might get lucky.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rhibs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup..2 yrs ago. She was an ex-poly classmate who became a Cathay Pac stewardess. Bumped into her on my flight from SG to HK...

Well not mani tips for u though..since we already knew each other, we talked like old friends catching up...

We both got down to it at my hote rooml during her rest day in betwn her flights...it was superb..!

I never knew her to be such a good lover in bed.. sadly i remained in friend zone even after 3 more sessions tgtr... haha.. she n i are both happily married (NOT TO EACH OTHER) and we remain friends to this day!
Old 04-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteass1234 View Post

is exciting though.

Yeah rite!!!!!
Old 04-06-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhibs View Post
Yup..2 yrs ago. She was an ex-poly classmate who became a Cathay Pac stewardess. Bumped into her on my flight from SG to HK...

Well not mani tips for u though..since we already knew each other, we talked like old friends catching up...

We both got down to it at my hote rooml during her rest day in betwn her flights...it was superb..!

I never knew her to be such a good lover in bed.. sadly i remained in friend zone even after 3 more sessions tgtr... haha.. she n i are both happily married (NOT TO EACH OTHER) and we remain friends to this day!
awesome la.

still got do it or not ?
Old 04-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

sounds like exciting?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Tried it thrice with a SQ stewardess. She was 25 at that time. The best part was sending her home from the airport and doing her in the uniform and listening to all her stories. Once, I found that she wasn't wearing any panties under her kabaya. So...

It's pretty happening when they're overseas apparently. SQ stewardesses are horny creatures. Getting them is the hard part. After that, getting them in bed is the easy part.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1