The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Fetishes is Cool - loads of Potential
My Fetishes.

I like to smell the panties and also the feets of my gf. Sometimes after knock off from work, I would drive my gf to a certain dark carpark located in the west side. My gf usually will wear those cover shoes to work and after a day confirm will have some smell on her feets. I will smell her feets while fucking her at the backseat. The smell really turn me on and made me cum so hard.

After the session I will request to keep her panties and send her home so she will go home panty-less. She always teased me that I always took her panties end up she always need to buy alot of pairs.

Do any of you have weird fetishes like mine? Are my fetishes consider hardcore or not? Would be great if you can share your fetishes stories here!
Old 28-12-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 19
shawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Fetishes.

I simply love the sight of a clean shaven pussy .

If you have sex please wear protection

Old 28-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Ts, why don't you return her the panties after you're done with them? Can help her to save some money
Old 28-12-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Ts, why don't you return her the panties after you're done with them? Can help her to save some money
Bring home and sniff it when need to.
Old 29-12-2015, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishes View Post
My gf usually will wear those cover shoes to work and after a day confirm will have some smell on her feets. I will smell her feets while fucking her at the backseat. The smell really turn me on and made me cum so hard.
Luckily I'm not your nose

Last edited by TwinTowers; 29-12-2015 at 02:50 AM.
Old 29-12-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like to smell the panties and also the feets of my gf. Sometimes after knock off from work, I would drive my gf to a certain dark carpark located in the west side. My gf usually will wear those cover shoes to work and after a day confirm will have some smell on her feets. I will smell her feets while fucking her at the backseat. The smell really turn me on and made me cum so hard.

After the session I will request to keep her panties and send her home so she will go home panty-less. She always teased me that I always took her panties end up she always need to buy alot of pairs.

Do any of you have weird fetishes like mine? Are my fetishes consider hardcore or not? Would be great if you can share your fetishes stories here!
What was in your mind when you smell those panties?

If you like smelling panties, does it means you like smelling pussies as well?

Just curious...
Old 29-12-2015, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
Nasri8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn teo View Post
Same here bro
Old 29-12-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8790 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice story! R u a pro writer?
Old 29-12-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 9
Melissa2015 is one of the Best!Melissa2015 is one of the Best!Melissa2015 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Did he steal mine?

Just joking.
Old 29-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

I love to give hard slaps across my ladyboy's face while IT blows my dick happily.

That feeling is irreplaceable.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 29-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upped you back, my humble points

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa2015 View Post
Did he steal mine?

Just joking.
sis do you shave hehe

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 29-12-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
me too bro

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 29-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 9
Melissa2015 is one of the Best!Melissa2015 is one of the Best!Melissa2015 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
sis do you shave hehe
Yes, i do for hygiene reasons.
moreover, i am always at the pool.
it is embarassing if those "things" protrude out.
Old 29-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, I love clean shaven too. My gf went to IPL just for me because she knows I like to lick her pussy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1