The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
ilpink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL turn down money, concerned KC?

bro you want to find out if your woman does truely love you or playing mind games?

just try to borrow some money from her and see if she ghost you.
Old 25-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Hermanchinn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol. Agree with bro. Try lending some money. Best way
Old 06-03-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Auhwey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermanchinn View Post
Lol. Agree with bro. Try lending some money. Best way
I tried, the result was face black black. The emotion that night with the FL was dam sian. She not happy at all...
Old 02-04-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Few years back on a night, went to a ktv and had fun with some viet girl there. Before I left at 3, she asked whether I wanna go hotel with her. $150. The second time I went back a week later, the same WL auto came to find me before the lineup even came to my room. Ended we just auto proceeded to nearby hotel. In the morning when I automatically took out $150 to give her, her exact words were "no need, you keep the money, I just want you accompany me". So now you think she really love you ? Anyway had one hell of a time trying to shake her off because she got a bit too possessive.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Exactly the point, paying them to go away rather than stick to you. If not might as well be marrying them and deal with tantrums, denial of sex, jealousy and all the mundane stuff that may have made u want to patronize WLs in the first place.
Dats why its named commercial sex, but being greedy bastards we start to desire emotional connection , GFE blah blah blah to fuck ourselves over lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakpiak555 View Post
Anyway had one hell of a time trying to shake her off because she got a bit too possessive.
Old 02-04-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Personal experience. When they open their legs to work, they are already opting a easier way out from hardship. Hence, one day you are in a situation when you are in a hardship, will they walk away from you.

I met a Vietnamese girl 3 years back in HCMC, she was just a normal salesgirl, earning around $10 million dong. I just took her wechat but never though 2 years later, she came to Singapore to work in a KTV. She told me she average $15,000 per month when we met. The next thing I knew she started to buy branded bags and spend money like no tomorrow. I avoided her after that after spending $300 for 2 dates.

2nd personal experience, met a thai FL. Felt she was nice and kept in contact for many months. Never asked me for extra money, paid her own meal. Sex was awesome. I broke my golden rule, I went in RAW with her twice. Fly my airplane big time when I decided to fly over Bangkok to meet her again. Initially, she agreed but didn't turn up because she went to Japan to meet a customer, because our dates crashed. I was angry but got ever angrier when she told me that that client paid her a good sum of money. I just ignored her after that because she didn't even asked how much money I am paying her.

End of the day, once they enter this line and saw the money they can earn. Its very difficult for them to move back to a normal job. I knew of this thai FL more than 10 years ago, we met currently in Bangkok. She is already in her mid 30s with a kid, still working in this line. Kept telling me she wants to find a boyfriend to "take care" of her. Pity her China boyfriend, I asked what if he can't pay her monthly allowance, she replied just break off lor. I just smiled.

Just fuck for the moment la... Marry them is like marry a debt.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
Just fuck for the moment la... Marry them is like marry a debt.
=================================
yes, lifetime debt!
worst than life sentence
Old 04-04-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 9
snake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakpiak555 View Post
Few years back on a night, went to a ktv and had fun with some viet girl there. Before I left at 3, she asked whether I wanna go hotel with her. $150. The second time I went back a week later, the same WL auto came to find me before the lineup even came to my room. Ended we just auto proceeded to nearby hotel. In the morning when I automatically took out $150 to give her, her exact words were "no need, you keep the money, I just want you accompany me". So now you think she really love you ? Anyway had one hell of a time trying to shake her off because she got a bit too possessive.
Same here bro. The first few times she was "normal" but after that she became possessive and face black black when she saw me playing with other girls.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: FL turn down money, concerned KC?

Personally I had an experience with gl wl. Sex was good. Wl is super pretty and a bod to die for. Heart aches everytime you know she was fking someone else. Until I buay tahan and give her money to go back when towards the last tail of her stint. I even flew back with her to see her family. I also asked myself how can I accept someone who was a wl before but I just take it as all of us are human and none is perfect. As long as she is willing to stop her trade amd take up a normal job.

I sustain her monthly. Flew over to look for her monthly too. Unless one day she suddenly broke up with me. Later I found out was she was with another person already. In fact I made her break up with that person and she was back with me, but months later she went back to that person again because that person gave her more money than me. No doubt, she may love you, but you have to understand wls love money more.

I have heard of successful stories but those were only if you can see her daily and ensure she is by your side daily. They give you all sorts of reasons to tell you why they work as wl. And how they also do not want to be in the trade and it is only temporary. But in the end, they may not be in the trade anymore but still a victim to dependency on money. So unless you can sustain them for life. Just to give a a gauge if your kc is a prc, now monthly they want at least $6000 as china cost of living is increasing leaps and bounds. There are tons of guys in china who can sustain with those kind of money. You think you are good looking? Wls are trained to serve all sorts of guys and they can be emotionless. The guy whom my ex gf wl is sticking to now is a very fat and face filled with pimples but rich. But if there were times I still get go trips with her to f her when she was still with the guy. All in all, I think I had given her probably around 90-100k for the past 2 years counting in gifts, the visits session when she was still working, and monthly allowance. And all in all, I think that fat guy she is with now had given her more. 80k is peanuts to her actually given she can earn that easily. There were times she asked for more but I refused because there are just many times I can no longer trust her anymore. Lets put itthis way, never ever trust a wl. They lie to get their way across. They are masters of kc. They know men like me are stupid enough. The same applies to all whether from ktv or FL. I had stupidly spent hundred of thousands on the entertainment scene and i am no saint myself and despite me saying all these, I know I will still fall into kc trap if I encounter a very pretty entertainer. These girls come to work just for money - be it through work itself or through roberts. They do not seek permanent love. However, I did not regret on the amount of money I spent though I am not rich and it is all hard earned money. I see it as I take it as I am among those who so call willingly give it to a temporary gf (yes as i myself do not see to have a future with them and I am only enjoying their physical attributes and emotional teh teh). I have relatives who gave up their families for prc hostess etc and in the end also did not turn out well when these relatives lost their wealth.

Not saying you cannot get love. My experience told me that one can. But the painful truth is, can you sustain that love? As bros put it. If that love can sustain hardship, the wl will not have to come hereto work already. No doubt it is tough finding a decent job in china and there are many poverty stricken 3rd tier province. But once they earn easy money, they will find it hard to stop (not necessary going back to the line but they will find sugar daddy). They also know youth and looks are the only assets they have and they are temporary. Perhaps maybe they may settle down eventually, once they reach mid age or have their own business. But many of them aee usually very bad eith money management as they soent tons on branded and facial care.

Those who truly love you till death are probably only your immediately family. Never depend on a wl to give you true love. If you are fine to play along and can sustain, then by all means. No doubt also that I may reealy put in some love there also, but ask yourself again if you can still love her if she grows old and with saggy boobs and butt. As of now, most of our love are just about infatuation physically and I too am struggling with that and yet to master not being kc when I see someone I really like.

Last edited by ps7432; 05-04-2020 at 09:21 AM.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=ps7432;19940577]
Later I found out was she was with another person already.
================================================== ========
these girls are damn slut 贱货
u give her big $$$ every month
but she give at least 50% to her lover in cina or bendcock or pholand or indomie
so yr hard earn go to feef her bf, her papa mama and herself

can u continue for how long?
can u still feed ur own mama papa, wife, children and yourself?
Old 06-04-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=ps7432;19940577]Personally I had an experience with gl wl. S

I sustain her monthly. Flew over to look for her monthly too. Unless one day she suddenly broke up with me. Later I found out was she was with another person already.
================================================== ======
I was more kumling (stupid useless asshole) than u last time
I spend close to S$10k on her mthly (those years everyone also rich)
All I want to do is spend everyday with her, spend money on her. but spend only a bit on myself and chee bye gongkie like me forget to feed my papa mama, wife, children

Then after few years when I spend all my $$$ on her and cannot sponsor her monthly everymore, she quarrel with my, scold me, fuck me upside down and just kick me out.
game over, i became bankrupt, also went to changi bungalow, my wife so disappointed she left me with her kid

KC? yes only when u have money to play the KC game.
no money, KC become Kai C = deserve to die!
Old 06-04-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=pakpak2001;19942813]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Personally I had an experience with gl wl. S

I sustain her monthly. Flew over to look for her monthly too. Unless one day she suddenly broke up with me. Later I found out was she was with another person already.
All I want to do is spend everyday with her, spend money on her. but spend only a bit on myself and chee bye gongkie like me forget to feed my papa mama, wife, children

Then after few years when I spend all my $$$ on her and cannot sponsor her monthly everymore, she quarrel with my, scold me, fuck me upside down and just kick me out.
game over, i became bankrupt, also went to changi bungalow, my wife so disappointed she left me with her kid

Agreed. I calculated that in otder to sustain them, even with 2 million cash in bank also not enough. As you said, even 10k per month also will not be enough. They only remain faithful to yusof.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=pakpak2001;19942813]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Personally I had an experience with gl wl. S

In Singapore, when man no money,woman leave,WL fl or wife-allbsame
Old 07-04-2020, 04:14 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=samdiy;19943646]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post

Depends i guess.. I got friends whose wives earn ore than them..not to mention some are pretty too. Boils down to your luck.

And as for those who come here to work for money...then yes...no money forget about hooming up with them. But again some of them are earning for their spouse back in their hometown who had no money. So inthe end, chances are out of 1000 of those foreign imports working in entertainment, it is best we play play only and refrain from dreaming of any future. In any case, most men are the same. If you spend a long enough time with one person, soon one will get bored too.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=samdiy;19943646]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
===============================================
my own asshole problem is i did not spend on my wife, give her so little but even though she look after family.
but stupid cb brain me spend all on China, Viet women who all give me nothing but problems, headache, heartpain in the end.
they even block my numbers, email, QQ.
when i call them from public phone, they even fuck my father mother.
i deserve to b fuck by them but not my papmama
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1