The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Do you guys encounter many girls not replying when chasing girls nowadays?

Except for those guys who are sweet talker and glib tongue(Not all guys have this skillset).

Do you guys share the same sentiments be it girls you met through dating apps, facebook, friends; Many times the girls in Singapore or everywhere these days they don't reply much or their reply are short. Or after the initial conversation they don't put in the work much unless you are funny not creepy,
how many guys can keep hitting the right humour?

Do you agree that many times or 99/100 of the chase on girls does not lead to anything like relationship etc?

Do you share the same woes that it is so difficult to chase girls nowadays?

Reasons like
girls busy/ work and work or ot
guy not handsome enough
guy not rich enough to flaunt
guy not good at talking, not funny enough
the guy is boring

Is the reason why girls are so difficult to chase nowadays that's why you have no choice but to resort to coming to Sammyboyforum to look for prostitutes?
Other than the guys who are here because they want variety when they can get girls/girlfriend easily.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 31-08-2020 at 11:01 AM.
Old 31-08-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you guys encounter many girls not replying when chasing girls nowadays?

SG girls expect guys to make all the effort and up all the game. For them they're not short on options. So they think they can afford to be wishy washy at an age where guys feel they can't be wishy washy, and then once both sexes hit 35 the roles switch round.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talk to them most reply like 1 kind liddat, why u even swipe on me if u dowan answer me?? Go on sugarbook and Seeking Arrangement try find some younger women, some ok la got reply some just straight see my message dun even reply. Is so hard to just either reply or say not interested meh???
Old 05-09-2020, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cindylvs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most girls are probably able to match with 9 out of 10 guys that she swipes right on dating apps. So unless you are handsomefit/ Witty enough and on the same wavelength as her/ posted a photo of you and your Ferrari, don’t wait on her reply. just get used to being ghosted, keep fishing and smth would eventually reel in
Old 05-09-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 11
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

No chemistry?

Sounds bored?
Old 05-09-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 5
DBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

dating apps ratio Male to female is 3:1 ( read it somewhere )
they are spoilt for choices..
most stopped at the first meet up for me.
face good , character bad..

i found it easier to meet through friends.
and meet face to face in a group..
these can go further than first meet up/date.
just sharing my experience.
Old 05-09-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,

Assuming you are a guy, you should already know that finding a girl is about the numbers game. The more you try with more girls, the more likely one of them would click with you.

This is the way nature works. Even with your millions of sperms, only 1 made it to the egg.😆

So keep on trying.....

Be it on dating apps, or in real life.

Just take rejection as part of the norm than the exception, while upping your game with every iteration.

Nobody knows for sure whether what we have to offer is the right offer for the woman we're after at a particular moment in time.
Old 05-09-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
SG girls expect guys to make all the effort and up all the game. For them they're not short on options. So they think they can afford to be wishy washy at an age where guys feel they can't be wishy washy, and then once both sexes hit 35 the roles switch round.
I personally never had much luck with Singaporean women. And they seldom appeal to me either for many reasons. Mostly because of their calculative nature and strong character, without being compensated with good looks. 🙈

If I were to compare women across the Malayan Peninsula (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore), I discovered that Singaporean women are the least to believe in love. 🤭🤭
Old 05-09-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
TS,

Assuming you are a guy, you should already know that finding a girl is about the numbers game. The more you try with more girls, the more likely one of them would click with you.

This is the way nature works. Even with your millions of sperms, only 1 made it to the egg.��

So keep on trying.....

Be it on dating apps, or in real life.

Just take rejection as part of the norm than the exception, while upping your game with every iteration.

Nobody knows for sure whether what we have to offer is the right offer for the woman we're after at a particular moment in time.
True, liking a girl is like a numbers game, bo bao try liao talk to her the girl will reciprocate.

Quote:
I personally never had much luck with Singaporean women. And they seldom appeal to me either for many reasons. Mostly because of their calculative nature and strong character, without being compensated with good looks. ��

If I were to compare women across the Malayan Peninsula (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore), I discovered that Singaporean women are the least to believe in love. ����
I agree from personal experience, i have never had any luck with singaporean girls. The only time i had was like 10 years ago while at internship, because the internship was so fun the girl and i developed feelings for each other. But i was too humji to further chase her. If i had balls then i might not be here.

True the impression sg girls give are niam niam niam, some malaysian girls also like that, especially those malaysian girls and singapore girls working in office. To be fair not all girls in office are like that.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 06-09-2020 at 11:54 AM.
Old 08-09-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I personally never had much luck with Singaporean women. And they seldom appeal to me either for many reasons. Mostly because of their calculative nature and strong character, without being compensated with good looks. 🙈

If I were to compare women across the Malayan Peninsula (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore), I discovered that Singaporean women are the least to believe in love. 🤭🤭
A strong character female is so attractive, why want the submissive type that cannot do anything for her self or always needs help?
An independent strong character female that take no bullshit from her man is great for the relationship as well. Now dont get me wrong, I dont mean she needs to be dominate or overbearing but at least can stand up for her self. Women smell fear in a man. A man that is not confidant women know this it is like they have a spidey sense for sniffing this out.

Why is it that Singaporean women are the least to believe in love? maybe due to what they have experienced at home, no affection from the parents when growing up. Living in a home where the parents do not show affection to one another is also a huge reason. Your upbringing sculpts who you are this you cant deny.

Another thing is that most Singaporean women are self "sufficient" thus do not require a man to look after her where as this is the opposite across the Peninsula.
Old 20-09-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 8
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

no reply probably means not that interested liao
Old 20-09-2020, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
A strong character female is so attractive.

An independent strong character female that take no bullshit from her man is great for the relationship as well. Now dont get me wrong, I dont mean she needs to be dominate or overbearing but at least can stand up for her self.
This made me laugh. You are obviously not married. With due respect sir, you are talking through your arse.
Old 20-09-2020, 04:47 AM
Samster

VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Do you share the same woes that it is so difficult to chase girls nowadays?
TS, I never had this problem. Maybe I will give you a perspective from the other end. My problem is usually too many choices. Sg girls inclusive.

I am average looking. Not tall. Not successful in my career. I would not call myself glib tongue but I can be entertaining and funny.

But entertaining and funny can only be a calling card. A basic requirement. Something to catch their attention. There is a deeper reason.

So why are ladies easy for me?

Bec i am down to earth and sincere. They like my character, not my pocket. I am easy to get along with. I do not have strange quirks or a nasty temper.

Many guys have the wrong idea that Sg women want money. Nope. Sg women are educated. They can earn their own money. Many women look beyond looks and money.

They want a man they can spend their life with. Beautify your inside. When you are honey, the bees will come.
Old 20-09-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post
TS, I never had this problem. Maybe I will give you a perspective from the other end. My problem is usually too many choices. Sg girls inclusive.

I am average looking. Not tall. Not successful in my career. I would not call myself glib tongue but I can be entertaining and funny.

But entertaining and funny can only be a calling card. A basic requirement. Something to catch their attention. There is a deeper reason.

So why are ladies easy for me?

Bec i am down to earth and sincere. They like my character, not my pocket. I am easy to get along with. I do not have strange quirks or a nasty temper.

Many guys have the wrong idea that Sg women want money. Nope. Sg women are educated. They can earn their own money. Many women look beyond looks and money.

They want a man they can spend their life with. Beautify your inside. When you are honey, the bees will come.
So what job or industry u do? HR, construction, building management? I no need to know ur exact job. It also play a part in talking to girls too and girls talking to u.
Old 20-09-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
So what job or industry u do? HR, construction, building management? I no need to know ur exact job. It also play a part in talking to girls too and girls talking to u.
Dude, this type of question you still need to ask? Wa lao eh. If you are in construction, you are not going to find many girls.

But that does not mean you have no chance to meet girls. THINK!

Duh!

When you join a zumba class, you will find a whole class of ladies in skimpy attire.....and only a few men.

Get it??

Edit:
If you want to find nerdy girls, you join a ......library club.

If you want MILF, you join a .....cooking class.

If wild fun girls is your type, you go......clubbing

Get it?

Last edited by VoicesWithin; 20-09-2020 at 11:07 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1