The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Horamiya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
Tried and confirm it's a good experience, unique and exciting once go up to individual room for hair wash.

Didn't make any booking so when I reach there, a parade was done for me to make my choice.

Chose a lady and later got to know she is 666.
Figure super good.

Manicure, facial shave, ear digging and shampooing all done professionally. By this point already about 35mins spent.

Then was brought up to L2 room. Room nicely done and very new and clean. Told to lie down to wash off the shampoo. At the same time facial wash also.

After wash hair and facial wash, comes the exciting part.

I can hear her removing her clothes, then she remove my berms.

Wa.... Too excited thinking back.. you just have to go experience it. Overall bbbj cim was good and alot of pattern. Not the rushing to finish type. Did autoroam all over. No rejection.

Finished the deed and process to clean up and then feet wash.

Lastly, blew dry my hair and style it then went out a happy man.

Overall very very good experience and worth the money. Although if you go to spa, probably 268rm can get u one shot fj, but here for slightly lesser then 268rm can buy you a really special experience.

Will surely come back to try others.
Can share location ?
Old 06-02-2024, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hair Wash / Facial with Special Services

Knn I realised a lot of ppl dun even bother to read want, the address and location is already written plainly liao.

VS Saloon
63, Jalan Harimau Tarum
Old 07-02-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Went on a Wed 1.45pm.
Roller shutter down for big entrance and stairs entrance.
Pass by at 3.30pm, rollers up.

What’s the ops hours?

Last edited by MaoSanWang; 07-02-2024 at 05:05 PM.
Old 15-02-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Girl : 663 (Service Queen)
Venue : VS Salon
Damage: 238

It's been long since I penned down on a FR. Visited quite a few ladies in this house and this lady literally makes me feel guilty for not writing a FR for her given her service provided. She deserve more customer actually.

Stepped into the shop and faced by 2 friendly male staff. They allow to do parade but best is to make booking first. As the shop is literally quite full on my visit and aware that her photos look mature, I just pick 663 which is available at that time.

At first sight, she belong to the cute category. She stand around 1.55m only. She look better in real life. At first 15 mins, it's all about digging ear and beautifying nails. She did it professionally, especially on the nails part where she trim the dead skin around the fingernails. Noted that they do not provide wax removal.

Next we went to room upstairs for facial wash for the usual stuff. After 5 mins or so, we proceed to main course. Her specialty is using her tongue to wipe your scrotum up to your frenulum and occasionally sucking it up. She doesn't just keep blowing and blowing and blowing like other ladies. Constant blowing infact has actually less feelings. She does makes variety of patterns changing here and there to build up the momentum. She do keep asking me for suggestions on how to make me feel better which I felt is good rather than some ladies who just keep blowing and blowing.

After quite some time, the captain knock on the door and told her another customer is waiting. Till then, i found out i had exceeded the time without knowing it. I gave a boom and took it all in her mouth. She is definitely not a time-watcher. A few ladies there are actually time-watcher where they will make occasionally quick glance at the clock. I quickly clean myself and changed into my clothes. Meanwhile she prepare a basin of hot water to wash my leg even though the captain was rushing her to end the session quickly.

Given the above services provided, i felt she deserve more customer and decided to pen down her FR. She gave me a comfortable feeling and not in a rush. Throughout the whole session, i cant really find any fault from her. Those looking for bao-jiak service can try look for her.
Old 19-02-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Guskla is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavenderss View Post
Hi bro, can pm the location n name of the shop?
Hi mind sharing the contact and location for this not the Vssalon
Old 19-02-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Girl : 667
Venue : VS Salon
Damage: 260

Today intro another tip-top service lady (667). She was very demure and polite from the start. As usual dig my ears and scrap my fingernails. Then we went up the room. She asked me to immediately take off all my clothes and lay naked on the bed

Something different from her is that she wash my face and hair thoroughly and not just for the sake of going through motion. She gave a good head massage too. She spent quite some time doing these and I was a little worried of not enough time for the main course as I may take more time to cim.

Soon after, she remove my facial mask and proceed to undress herself and gave bbbj. As she keep going on me, I requested to change a few positions and advice her to lick on my sensitive spot in which she gladly followed. She return with a smile. After quite some time, I exploded into her mouth and proceed to wash myself at the basin. Not sure how much time I took. I quickly get changed and when i was about to leave the room, she mentioned "not yet finish". She prepare a hot water in a pail to clean my leg. I felt satisfied at her good service and definitely not a time-watcher.

Services provided:
Ear-digging
Fingernails trimming
facial wash
Hair wash
Head massage
CIM
Leg Soaking
Old 23-02-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Wahkao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone pm the contact of the joint at bukit indah? TIA
Old 25-02-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
Went on a Wed 1.45pm.
Roller shutter down for big entrance and stairs entrance.
Pass by at 3.30pm, rollers up.

What’s the ops hours?
I ask the counter for their opening hrs during a visit with No.233,
2pm to 3am,
Btw this experience is quite good if u think ur personal grooming like ears or moustache not done, hair and face oily etc..
Dmg : RM260 due to RM20 increase for CNY period
Old 26-02-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Wonder if there are any options to go full course in the room?
And if so, what's the top up fee?

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 26-02-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyly View Post
I go to Bukit Indah once every couple of months. Can someone share with me contacts for the vietnamese joint?
Hi bro I am thinking to drop by here instead of LS 1 or 2 for this Friday

Can I check if DFK, 5G roaming allow to the south ? Or just purely BJJJ till CIM ?

Thank you in advance.
Old 27-02-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
damentia is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi can anyone pm me the location of vs salon? Cant find it on google
Old 28-02-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
GXero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gave VS Salon a try last week, it was a unique pampering experience, enjoyed the shave, ear cleaning and manicure before going up for face wash, face mask, hair wash, followed by the action. Quite different from the usual hotel or spa experience.

Tried 666, decent looks, good figure and good bbbj skills but feels a little more commercial overall. Suspect she on period because can feel she's a little testy and she didn't allow to touch her nips during autoroam but she definitely provided the services required despite that, so overall still a very good experience.

Saw another girl that was bubbly and pretty, gonna give her a try next.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
13bearbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXero View Post
Gave VS Salon a try last week, it was a unique pampering experience, enjoyed the shave, ear cleaning and manicure before going up for face wash, face mask, hair wash, followed by the action. Quite different from the usual hotel or spa experience.

Tried 666, decent looks, good figure and good bbbj skills but feels a little more commercial overall. Suspect she on period because can feel she's a little testy and she didn't allow to touch her nips during autoroam but she definitely provided the services required despite that, so overall still a very good experience.

Saw another girl that was bubbly and pretty, gonna give her a try next.
Hi bro can share ctc and dmg?
Old 03-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13bearbear View Post
Hi bro can share ctc and dmg?

Bro read the thread laa. All info have there
Old 29-03-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
WhiteSecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went vssalon few days back.

Chose 502

Looks : 8/10 (better than photo)
Boobs : 4/10 large saggy melons
Gfe : 2+2 (only can speak vietnamese) but she try to be nice to you
Bj: 3 + 1 / 10 (+1 for effort) no tongue play and no suction
Facial and massage is quick and breeze, no complains as already expected.

If you can speak fluent viet is better for you.

Damage 240rm

I'll be back to find others instead. Saw afew quite good looking ones.

Will I recommend you people to try ? Yes if you don't frequent KL regularly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1