The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-04-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
vroomy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you bro to bring in such a wonderful girl bena. Super fair and pretty lady. Help catbath and service top class. Can communicate in english too. After finish chit chat too. Overall super great experience. Will RTF.
Old 02-04-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
fudgecake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgecake View Post
Club Friday : Jazz (17/Mar.. i think can't remember)

Looks : 9/10
- Close to photo and slight tan. Nice face features and beauty mark (美人痣 ) near one of her eye. Classy, she has the high socialite and those signboard facial product model look.

Body : 8/10
- Slight curvy , natural B cuppers suckable tits but really nice ass.

BBBJ : 10+1+1 /10 (my style and effort)
- Sensual and tender loving care with occasional furious moves , eye contact my style sibeh song for me.

FJ / Painting : 10 /10 ("weuweweuwe~~!")
- Tried a few positions. Painted her bald pussy, no smell and wet (think still prefer Ling's fat bald camel toe, sibeh nice to eat). Accommodating no complains.
When she get high, it's interesting.

When she moan, she kept "weuweweuuuweuwue" machiam like ... this character in the movie

After that i found out is Thai for "Xúy, ouch"

GFE : 15 /10 (see additional remarks below)
- Will cuddle you and try to talk to you. Booked for 2shots / 90 min , I finished my two shots slightly over an hour mark and was planning to go eat. Got time so stayed and cuddle, talk and well the rest ... see my additional remarks.

Additional points :

We click and talk. I was planning to go into bathroom to tidy up and go liao. She start stroking my lil bro and i got reaction, so she kept playing with it. The next moment she just went over to grab another condom. Well i finished the "job" got cum but only a few drops. Hopefully, other bros can make her "Weuweuweuweuwe"~!

CF bro : 8/10 (first time booking)
RTF : Maybe , but i am a more of Fuck and forget guy

Edit my previous FR to a more detail one. Hopefully, will help other bros. Anyway, I think next week is her last week.
Old 02-04-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 8
wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried joy from seduction68
Looks: 8/10 the photos don't do her justice. She looks way better irl. Her smile is just... go experience

Service: 8/10 tried aj and rammed her ass like a sex toy in doggie style. She wrap her legs around mine and just kept moaning. She look back and gave the ahegao face then I think i lost my sanity. Keep pounding herV tight ass. After that gun ia but she managed to bring it back to life and stroke me until I shoot.

Room: needs better towels. Other than that is fine. There's a toilet mirror also.

Gfe: 7.5/10 use Google translate. Managed to get her ig mmmmmm

Location: 8/10 like the Dora shows. Where's my backpack when it's right behind her.

Overall: 8/10 you can pound her until she give the ahegao face and she does anal. I want her as my housemaid so I can punish her for not cleaning the house properly
Old 02-04-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Jazz - Club Friday

Had some fun with Jazz earlier this week.

Verification with Club Friday , smooth and easy. Was a bit lost with the location but directions was given quickly , so no issues.

Jazz is friendly and pretty without makeup , good stereo and for butt lovers.
Was offered a drink (Soju?) , but water is fine with me.

Room is clean and tidy.

Score: 8/10
RTF: Yes
Old 02-04-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
Bolt01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fa from RollyPolly

LOCATION: Central area, not very accessible for foot soldiers as need to walk quite a distance from the nearest public transport. for drivers no problem with ample parking space ard. Booking was a breeze, cfm slot within 5mins. Was late for abit and Boss was cool with it.
LOOK: Tall leggy SYT from Chiangrai, Thai tan and looks sweet. Her looks and personality will grow on u. Strong KC spotted.
BODY: tall, slim and sexy. Like model. Have a fleshy ass for doggy. Small A cup boobs. Have a naval piercing that looks sexy
FJ: accomodative for multiply positions and can take long and hard pounding. Allowed painting and sucking of nips but cannot tahan long time.
BJ口活: hardworking and sensual. Even gave BJ in shower
FRENCH: gentle french and kissing on lips
GFE: highly additive. Strong KC spotted. beware!
RETURN:Yes. She going to ORD on 09-Apr so must faster chop a slot before that.
Old 02-04-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 16
kenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to behold

FR for babyface- Yuri

look exactly as photos
Pretty face with nice features , really like her lips.
Slim body
B cup
slightly tan but smooth complexion
Tight and nice moan

Did not help me with shower but her bed service and BBBJ make up for it easily.

Tipped her and considering RTF.
Old 02-04-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
Ancenseth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Aries from The Pimp

Took the 150/45/1 package with AJ (50) + CIM (30).

Messaged OKT and he was very responsive and prompt with the replies and confirmation. Thank you OKT. Location is pretty convenient for those with vehicle as there’s plenty of carparks around the area. Directions to the place was clear and concise. Pretty straightforward.

Looks: 7.5/10. To each their own. Greeted with this red lingerie wear. Easy to talk to as she understands and can converse very basic english. Went to shower together then started the deed.

BBBJ: 6/10. I think can do more suction and sensual BJ. But enough to get it on.

Boobs: 7/10. Definitely enhanced but still satisfy a boob lover like me with the grouping and licking.

FJ: 7/10 Caps on then FJ first. Pretty tight and pumped her good while she was on top of me. Changed to AJ afterwards as that’s the main event.

AJ: 7/10. She prefers to take it slowly but still have a shiok feeling.

Accommodating to all positions. Tried doggy and missionary etc and I have to say it is great. Ended the deed with a short deepthroat and facef**** followed by CIM which she took it all.

RTF: Not my style as I prefer to try others.

PS. One man’s meat is another man’s poison
Old 02-04-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

FR for Venus (The Pimp)

Location is very good. Very accessible by public transport.
Gal is really 120% SYT. Poly girl feel.
Extremely friendly and always smiling, attitude is already A+.
Pussy is tight. Small and tight. Gave her a good lick to make her wet wet before I introduced my tool.
Happy to book through this stable.
Definitely will RTF this stable.
Old 02-04-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Best LoveAffair

Taking a break after this booking, so glad I managed to get Best to end it off on a great note.

It's true that Best's looks grow on you. She has these amazing eyes and smile, lips that are really soft and you can't get enough of when frenching. Best of all, her attitude. It was one of those days, for some reason it was taking a long while for me to cum (i booked 2 shots, but it took me an hour for the first shot with a couple of 5 mins break in between, so we were sweating and breathless. Only managed to complete 1 shot.) But she took it like a champ, never complained, and tried really hard.

GFE was through the roof, but there was one moment where she went nuts riding me. HAHAH overall, a great end before my break.
Old 02-04-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

2/4/22 Magic sa

Looks 7/10
Boobs 9/10
Body 8/10
Bbbj 10000/10
Cim 1000/10

Had to book magic one day in advance and she was her in 2018 and so many people not writing fr to keep her Low key. Saw some fr saying she can deep throat so I gave her a try, wow fark me silly, she swallowed my entire cock to the base without gag and I was very impressed, only lava natty Mona bona and Sophia could do that and she made it so easy, I tried my luck, held her head down and started thrusting upwards into her throat and she took it, I inserted all of the length of my cock into her throat and with her lips at my base, I gagged her and she took it, I lose control and was animalistic for a few seconds and than decided to give her a break and let her gag her own self on my dick, I could not hold on and cim and held her down while i was cumming. Rest a while, played with her beautiful perky soft big tits and round two, this time, same thing, deep throating and I signal I was going to cum, she went faster deep throating, I was deep in her throat and was pulsing and cuming in her throat, first time I cum in someone throat, fark me, it was like smith slapping chris, I never orgasam in someone throat before and wow, fell in love with her that instant. I would consider myself a blowjob cim lover more than sex and she took number one spot in my many years of sport. This is not some half fark deep throat, this is the deep neck throat, wow, seldom rtcim, but will rtdeepthroatcum her again
Old 02-04-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noteverlasting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kind of a late FR for JJ from RP (went for the 160/2/90)

Location is discreet, thanks OKT for the directions.

Looks:6-7/10 ( pictures are her but with thai tan )

Body: 8/10 ( has a nice ass & slim body )

Boobs: 7/10 ( Soft and natural )

BBBJ: 6/10 ( BBBJ was good but would be bettrr if it went on longer )

FJ: 8/10 ( FJ felt great, she's hardworking on the cowgirl position )

Pussy: 9/10 ( trimmed and tight, she allows painting )

Overall: A solid 7-8/10 for me,
She wpuld sweet talk with u if u click well with her. She speaks abit of chinese overall communication was ok. But the overall FJ was great, she allowed painting so i would paint her from top to bottom yumz. Hoped that she would had done the BBBJ longer though.

I heard shes going back soon, would RTF before she goes back👍
Old 02-04-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post

2/4/22 Magic sa

Looks 7/10
Boobs 9/10
Body 8/10
Bbbj 10000/10
Cim 1000/10

Had to book magic one day in advance and she was her in 2018 and so many people not writing fr to keep her Low key. Saw some fr saying she can deep throat so I gave her a try, wow fark me silly, she swallowed my entire cock to the base without gag and I was very impressed, only lava natty Mona bona and Sophia could do that and she made it so easy, I tried my luck, held her head down and started thrusting upwards into her throat and she took it, I inserted all of the length of my cock into her throat and with her lips at my base, I gagged her and she took it, I lose control and was animalistic for a few seconds and than decided to give her a break and let her gag her own self on my dick, I could not hold on and cim and held her down while i was cumming. Rest a while, played with her beautiful perky soft big tits and round two, this time, same thing, deep throating and I signal I was going to cum, she went faster deep throating, I was deep in her throat and was pulsing and cuming in her throat, first time I cum in someone throat, fark me, it was like smith slapping chris, I never orgasam in someone throat before and wow, fell in love with her that instant. I would consider myself a blowjob cim lover more than sex and she took number one spot in my many years of sport. This is not some half fark deep throat, this is the deep neck throat, wow, seldom rtcim, but will rtdeepthroatcum her again
lol.. sounds like true cim love found. wedding bells soon!
congrats!!
Old 02-04-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 6
Loveaffair88 is one of the Best!Loveaffair88 is one of the Best!Loveaffair88 is one of the Best!

edited message
Old 02-04-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteverlasting View Post
FR for Punch of RP ( went for the 160/2/90 package )

Looks:7/10 ( she gives kind of a milf vibe )

Body: 8/10 ( has kind of a slim body, especially from the back )

Boobs: 7/10 ( Natural! Was fondling with her boobs whenever i have the chance )

BBBJ: 10/10 ( BBBJ was fantastic, the way she did it felt amazing, would finish just from her BBBJ )

FJ: 9/10 ( Her FJ was very accomodating, felt comfortable with the positions we did ps: reverse cowgirl was great though )

Pussy: 9/10 ( Shaved and tight, didnt paint though )

Massage: 9/10 ( Felt relaxed throughout the massage, she has lots of experience in this )

Overall: 8/10
Friendly and accomodating, abit difficult to communicate due to the language barrier but tries her best to communicate with you. Shes abit on the shy side, but the overall FJ was great. Especially the BBBJ makes me wanna book her once more.

Shoutout to the OKT for the smooth transaction and quick replies👍
Glad that you enjoyed bro. Shes a massage gem!
Old 02-04-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 13
hayhayjay is one of the Best!hayhayjay is one of the Best!hayhayjay is one of the Best!

Berry (SS)

Location 8/10 - easy to go to but towel damn small and thin

Look 6.7/10 - must discount from posted photos, but decent mid - late 20s look. She shared other photos that would look more like her.

Body 8/10 - she likes exercising and worked hard for a shapely body. Minus pts for man-made boobs & can be more shaved/waxed.

BBBJ 7.5/10 - well paced and no teething which is good.

FJ 7.5/10 - she say my tool big and will cause some pain but still willing to go on to please. Not much foreplay and doesn't seem to like kissing.

Attitude 7.8/10 ‐ generally nice and can talk to. Maybe a bit lacking on the use phone part in between sessions and GFE.

RTF maybe no as there are likely better value and more to my type out there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1