The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-07-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Polly from Siamsation, 20 July

Look : Photos look overly edited. For video on TG, 20% discount from video, face is not as thin, irl her face is more rounder and her eyes are not as big. But her look is still above average and pleasant looking. Very thai tanned. But not my type as I prefer very thin lady. She was pleasant looking enough and so I was thinking if more accurate photos and video have been used for her and to also highlight her curvy body and C boobs, I guess she will be able to attract more of the right type of customers who will more likely appreciate her type of curvy body and her look more, and so may leave more good reviews which will increases her word of mouth.

body : not fat, more toward curvy, still have the s-shape. Silicone boobs that are not hard and is soft to touch. Allowing licking and sucking of her boobs. Allow painting. Allowing kissing with slight tounge. Skin is soft and smooth.

BJ : comfortable and no pain and would make eye contatcts.

FJ : Only tried cowgirl. During the cowgirl, she leaned forward to allow me to hug her. It was very nice and comfrotable to be hugging her. She smelled very nice too.

GFE / services :
She helped me to shower. After the shower, when she saw I was cold, she used the hair dryer to warm me up.
She then gave me a massage. She massaged my neck, shoulder and back area. It hit the spots very well.
After the FJ, I requested for more massage.
She had not learnt massage before, but learnt from her own personal experience.
She like to be massaged a lot and the first thing she wanted to do back in Thailand is to get a massage.

After she sucked on both my nipples, it leave circular marks around on each of my nipples. I had to rubbed on it for a while for the marks to fade away.

Her services is above average, good attuide, cheerful, like to smile, very basic english and would start the conversation first to break the ice and told some joke.
Recommend for people who like curvy body, and for people who put more priority on services over looks.

location : discreet and can avoid the receptionist area by taking an alternate route to the lift. Room was clean and the single bed was comfortable.

Most memorable : Nami(BF), Gucci(HC), Cas(TC), Daphne(VP), Mavis(VP), Charlotte(OS)

Past RTF : Bambam(CF), Jingle(M), Amp(CF), Daisy(CF), Pooh(M), Hyeejin(A1), Jane(CF), Money(C), Yuki(BP)

Old 20-07-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 2
RearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Iris 99babe
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showth...highlight=iris

Actually don't really want to post FR because she is such a gem and I want to keep her for myself but promised her I would so here goes:

Looks: 7/10 Discount about 30 to 40% from photos as photo not so updated
Body: 8/10
Bbbj/HJ: 9/10
FJ: 12/10
AJ: 10/10
RTF: When only is the question.

Location was budget hotel in east. Clean with decent towels.

Was on leave today so was looking around last night and saw that Iris just arrived in the afternoon. Fast hand and leg msg OKT and appointment secured within Mins. Overall good experience but YMMV.

Looks similar to photos but likely older photos as she don't look so young now. Very petite with some little body art (normally i am not a fan but was not that noticeable so don't really affect the experience), Body just the way i like it slim with all natural with boobs that can fit in the palms of your hands (perky nips too!).

Started with some intro to break ice then she shower me very thoroughly. Once all clean warmed up with a Bbbj. Asked if she can DT and she said will try and took it almost all the way down! (maybe i not as big as many bros thats why she can but feeling was out of this world). Quite good as she look after my balls as well while sucking as well. Then it was caps on and she started riding me in cowgirl. Omg I saw stars man upon entry. Super Tight pussy and very easily wet (later i found out I was the first to fuck her pussy, previous clients only BJ and AJ and the last time she was fucked was more then 2 months ago with her BF).

Changed to doggie and even though I am not large she keep saying very deep and feeling good. Did a few positions to warm her up and once she had climaxed then decided to go for the tight starfish which was my main course.

Definitely low mileage and needed quite a bit of lube to get in. Once warmed up game on and full speed pounding ahead. Accommodating to many positions and I finally surrendered the first shot CIA after about 45mins.

After wash up we both laid in bed exhausted small talk while i recharge my ammo. Second round her ass was slightly sore and she also tired cause early morning had to go airport and fly over, so told her to take it slow and sensual. She challenged me that she could get me off by HJ and BJ alone so challenge accepted. She didn't succeed so it was caps on and went in her pussy where she saved the best trick for last. As i was pounding she suddenly squeeze down on my little bro in quick succession and i cannot take it liao. Almost like fucking a virgin tight. Have to pull out and COB.

She truly is a gem so take care of her bros. 100% GFE rather then transactional. Please leave some slots for me to RTF!
Old 20-07-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -133 / Power: 0
solarboy123 solarboy123

[QUOTE=Squ1re;21471766]Anyone tried TheRegeantLust Stable? I remembered a few years ago it was a stable you can trust if I remember correctly.[/QUOT
I think it was TerruLover or some name form short (TRL) before becoming the other TRL
Old 20-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Up you bro for real FR. Anyway if don’t look like pic in future just reject imho.
That's the problem - in real life she looked like the pics altho a bit older. Anyway I was there for her boobs and frenching and painting but got a big fat zero!
Old 20-07-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Didactus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Daisy - Club Friday

OKT (9/10) : Quick and hassle-free experience. Suddenly felt the urge and msg-ed OKT at 6.40, slot confirmed and booked by 6.45
Location (6/10) : Accessiblity-wise was ok, but entering was a slight hassle. But safety first so I get it

Looks : Pretty accurate to the photos. What you see is what you get.
Attitude (9/10) : She’s bubbly, cheerful and playful. Haven’t chiong for a few months so was a bit nervous but she instantly put me at ease when we meet. Her attitude will make you overlook certain things she may lack.
Body (7/10) : Slender body, little tummy fat.
Boobs (9/10) : I’m no expert so I can’t tell if real or not but it’s quite a handful. I’d say medium sized but compared to her frame, looks big. And her nipples seem sensitive as well. She twitch and giggle everytime I play with them.
BBBJ (6/10) : Honestly, I might be picky with this but this is certainly not her strong suit. Bit too much grip and teeth for me. But she’s enthusiastic and responds to your reaction and moans along with you. Although she did surprise me when she turn around and gave me a face full of pussy for a 69. Didn’t prepare myself to eat pussy tonight but to be assertively asked to do it was hot tbh
FJ (7/10) : Nothing much to say here, was a good fuck. Did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy, though she did say she like to take the lead. Keep taking my hand to put on her boobs. Again, her attitude is what made it fun. She’s alternate between playful giggling and lustful moans.

Chat a bit and a quick massage after

RTF : Good experience but probably no. Money is tight and even if not, there’s so many girls to try
Old 20-07-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
That's the problem - in real life she looked like the pics altho a bit older. Anyway I was there for her boobs and frenching and painting but got a big fat zero!
Bro, I empathise you. Waste of money and time.
Old 20-07-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php...ighlight=pearl

One word - DISASTROUS.
Give you another word related to the first one - AVOID.

Had a 150/45/1 shot lunch session with Pearl this afternoon and it was totally fucked up.

Location: Reasonably central - got parking and ok bus connection but MRT very far away

Room: A bit run down but better than other places I've been to

Looks: Face is pretty and can see resemblance but photos were probably taken 8-10 years ago or mucho photo shoppo (likely a bit of both)

Boobs: Big D or E cups that sag with big nipples and areola - just what I was looking for but then can only squeeze ("lightly" she said) and no licking or playing with radio buttons allowed

Body: Clearly has mileage on it which I don't mind. I like my women sometimes to be meaty and this is certainly a meaty body. She is not in her 20s and more likely mid 30s. Saw another FR which said that he liked grabbing her small waist while in cowboy mode. What a fucking joke - either small means 35 inch waist or more, or this guy has Shaquille O'Neal sized hands...

Frenching: Zero

Painting: A few licks here and there and then the Magic Hand will come along and push face away. BTW the OKT said french and paint is on the menu. Clearly he's been deceived or just shooting off his mouth without knowing...

Shower: Took way too long - at least 10min. Accused me of not being clean and even asked me "do you clean?" while holding my dick. If that is not the start of a mood killer then fuck me dead... Ok there's hygiene and then there is hygiene but when the girl cleans your dick three times with much scrubbing with soap each time then it's quite fucked up. BTW I always go to toilet before meeting the girl and clean under the foreskin so this Pearl clearly has some OCD fucking issues.

BJ: Got a short 4-5min BJ in the shower which was nice

FJ: Never even got to put my cock in. How to even get hard when you're told french and paint is on the menu but then you don't get anything?

HJ: So seeing that I'm still soft she asked if I was angry. I said that I'm ok. So then she starts to do a HJ that got rougher as each minute passed.

I went in at 11.55am (that's when OKT told me about how to locate the apartment) and at 12.26pm and in the middle of the HJ, she tells me "we have 5 minutes left". I looked at my watch and it said 12.26pm so I said incredulously "so fast?" She said yes so I cannot tahan any and just got up to change. Then she keeps asking me "you're angry?". And kept repeating this question again and again and told me not to be angry and to not say anything or report back to boss. She even hugged me so I shrugged her off and said it's too late cos I got no mood.

Reported to OKT and have to admit that I ranted a bit. He told me to chill... Then offered me a discount on my next visit. Bro I'm not going back to Hookers Club again. Trust once destroyed is hard to get back. I told him only if next session is $50 for 45min then he said 'paiseh' and that's it.

RTF: No fucking way!
Bro, I wrote a truthful FR on her also when she was under SA before she got re-advertised under this stable and it got DELETED. I highlighted the good and the bad points about her but obviously the bad ones outweigh the good. Told OKT about it and he also said he'll give me a discount on my next booking and apologised on her behalf.

But sneakily deleting truthful, honest FRs is really a shady thing to do. But too bad this is how things roll here, this thread is like Class 95 radio station, where you only hear the good stuff while the bad FRs will just get silently deleted. And don't get me started on the amount of laughable clone accounts writing really bad copy and paste zero effort fake FRs.

Then just dog here decided to be her white knight her and continued bashing me defending her bad service. Then later that afternoon ALL the posts that stemmed from my less than favorable FR on her mysteriously vanished, all swept under the rug

I bet your FR is going to be deleted too, mark my words.

Thank god I saved my original FR in txt format so I still have the original for reference.

She's a fking time watcher yes, just that for me she kept incessantly asking for tips throughout the session which pissed me off.

Seems that she never learnt her lesson.

EDIT: OKT has reached out to me regarding this post and I'm adding in some more stuff to clear the air.

OKT did not specifically ask admin to remove the original FR because it was negative. Admin removed my original FR + all the comments that stemmed from it after some genius white knight troll started a 'war' against me claiming that I was 'lying' about my experience with her.

So this resulted in a war of words between me and this troll so I guess admin didn't want to see any form of drama here, he deleted every post related to it.

SA is still one of the top notch OKTs here who takes feedback seriously so I hope this post clears his reputation here that he is not the villain.

Last edited by boobsandwich; 21-07-2022 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Additional info on why the original FR and posts got removed
Old 20-07-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
helplessman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ning ROLLYPOLLY

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?p...1#post21469701

Look: 8/10 pretty, slutty face clubbing girl
Body: 9/10 well maintained figure with flat tummy, nice C cup natural tits, very fair skin
Boobs: 9/10 C cup natural
Pussy: 10/10 shaved pink pussy, nice pussy lips with no smell for painting
BBBJ: 9/10 sucks really well, good suction with lots of saliva
French: 10/10 non stop frenching
FJ: 9/10 asex hungry vixen
GFE: 9/10 lots of hugs and kisses
OKT: Fast and responsive

RTF confirm
Old 20-07-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
thispenzer is Cool - loads of Potential

Coco- seduction

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=890331&highlight=coco

Looks: looks same in person. Looks at shy one to me.

Body: curvy body

Frenching:She definitely knows how to give a good kiss. wet and wild.

BBBJ: she is a skilled sucker. Good licking and suction of balls and cock

FJ:like what I said she looks shy type to me. But was wrong. she is very confident in bed and knows what she wants. Ok with all positions I asked for. Love pounding her wet pussy.

RFs: can consider.
Old 20-07-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rockz78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Empire's BIW.

1st time writing a FR but think she deserve one.
Was greeted at the door with a bright beautiful smile.At first she is abit shy and say this is the first time doing this but slowly got into the mood after i break the ice with her.

Place: clean and nice room.
Look : 9/10 - 90% alike with photo. what i like is her smile. (its been a while since the person actually look like the pic)
Boob: 9/10 - B or C but is natural soft and nice touch.
Bbbj: 8/10 - she suck and look into your eyes with her slutty look. damn high.
FJ: 9/10 - she ask whether i like it fast or slow. tried her best to accommodate. even suggested to do in toilet so that when i up her from behind as she say i can look at her from the mirror. she even ask me if she can cum first
GFE: 8/10-after finishing, we chit chat and hugged. not time watcher
RTF: sure will come back to find her.
Old 20-07-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster (P)

andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
Bro, I wrote a truthful FR on her also when she was under SA before she got re-advertised under this stable and it got DELETED. I highlighted the good and the bad points about her but obviously the bad ones outweigh the good. Told OKT about it and he also said he'll give me a discount on my next booking and apologised on her behalf.

But sneakily deleting truthful, honest FRs is really a shady thing to do. But too bad this is how things roll here, this thread is like Class 95 radio station, where you only hear the good stuff while the bad FRs will just get silently deleted. And don't get me started on the amount of laughable clone accounts writing really bad copy and paste zero effort fake FRs.

Then just dog here decided to be her white knight her and continued bashing me defending her bad service. Then later that afternoon ALL the posts that stemmed from my less than favorable FR on her mysteriously vanished, all swept under the rug

I bet your FR is going to be deleted too, mark my words.

Thank god I saved my original FR in txt format so I still have the original for reference.

She's a fking time watcher yes, just that for me she kept incessantly asking for tips throughout the session which pissed me off.

Seems that she never learnt her lesson.
Thanks for the tip bro. I've saved my FR and will repost in the next couple of days if I see my original get deleted.

Yes now that you remind me: she did ask for tips when I wanted to paint her. I told her "your boss said you can french and paint and now you want tips? I already paid you $150!" Then she kept quiet and kept doing her rough HJ. Fucked up.

And notice that after my bad FR came out, this other glowing two-thumbs-up FR came out on her? Fucking joke...
Old 20-07-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTornbook View Post

Mustang - Lust

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=88...hlight=mustang

Choosing between two babes and ended up choosing Mustang.
She has very attractive and seductive looks. She gave this ‘come and fuck me’ kind look.
After showering, I straight away asked for 69 coz she looks damn wet alr. And as I lick her pussy, she is indeed dripping down there. i enjoyed eating her up. With her crazy moans I got harder and asked her to position in doggy . I pounded her very hard as I want to hear more of her moan. Instantly after few minutes, I felt the need of unloading my riffle.. Asked her to kneel in front of me and CIM.

RFS: Will consider
Anyone notice this fake FR used a pic of Pearl from Hookers Club for Jaguar FR? LOLZ...
Old 20-07-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Anyone notice this fake FR used a pic of Pearl from Hookers Club for Jaguar FR? LOLZ...
Actually more than 60% are probably fake FR. But thats part and parcel of FL 1 dome, but the failure rate is much lower than FL 2 dome. Waiting Geylang to go fully opened. Then FL1, 2 & 3 it will be for me once every few months or year.
Old 20-07-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
miichan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=889817

Fr for Bella

Looks: 5/10 thai tan unlike what was shown in the photo, slight discount
Body: 6/10 man-made C cups, too hard for my liking. Body was slim
Shower: No
Catbath: No
BBBJ: 2/10 Barely felt anything
French: No, stated that she offers 69 but she didn't want to when asked
FJ: 2/10 Asked me to fuck her while she lied on the bed facing away. After first shot told me to wash up on my own and started using her phone to watch tiktok videos.
After 10 mins or so she used one hand to give me a HJ while using her phone with the other. Totally killed the mood. 5 mins in she capped me when I was semi-hard and rode me for a few mins before getting off to use her phone again.
Propped my arm to use as a pillow and she just slept there until the last 15 mins where she got up and removed the condom that was still on me and went to get ready to dress up and head out for dinner. (That was the signal for me to fuck off I guess)

RTF: No, by far the worst encounter I have ever faced
Old 20-07-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Just had NN from LF fresh off the boat (plane rather). Thanks to OKT for the quick arrangement.

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=891081

some amateur pics:
( Click to show/hide )

Face: Discount about 20%. Pleasant enough for me

Boobs: the way I like it, natural. Had a great time sucking the raisins

Pussy: Trimmed. She is ok to shave it. She say her shaver lousy, which is like only 1blade or 2blade nia so can't really shave fully. Can get a decent shaver for her if you want her to be real smooth below. She is really wet (maybe because 'oyster' still fresh). Painted her and rubbed her clit and her juices flow out easily. No weird taste or odors.

FJ: 2 shots gone easily. First round, I just enter her missionary and pumped her in that position. Midway, she tries to maximise her own pleasure by placing a pillow under her. Can see her moaning and writhing with pleasure in bed. Seeing her like that, I also can't hold long and fire. Rest and talk a bit before going to 2nd round. 2nd round she rode me until she came then I sat up and proceed to slowly fuck her in the lotus position to try to control myself. She then slowly lean back, exposing her nips for me to lick. I then lean back also as I picked up my pace to pump her as I was going to cum and she was rubbing her own clit too. Managed to cum together with her not long after. This girl just enjoys sex from what I feel.

Communications: Understands a bit of English. So not much issue talking to her. Prolly learn from her ex which is a farang.

RTF: Definitely. I enjoyed the intense session with her. And at this price point, more than worth the value.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1