The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aarna7855 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Instagram Outreach to Influencers to Bonk

It's an intriguing topic. I'm not too familiar with the recruitment scene in Singapore, but when I was in Kuala Lumpur, I spoke with some women about how they got involved in this line of work. Nearly all of them mentioned that they only engage in it occasionally, maybe a few times a year. They explained that agents typically search Malaysia's Telegram party/KTV groups, Instagram, and Facebook to find potential candidates, then approach them about the opportunity to make extra money entertaining high-net-worth local or foreign gentlemen. The women would then negotiate their own rates, ranging from MYR 2.2k to 3.2k, or even up to 4.5k for influencers story saver. If I were in your shoes, I might consider posing as a new agent to reach out to Singaporean influencers. Then, if one of them expresses interest, you could arrange a meeting under a different guise to engage in intimate activities.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1