The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-07-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
7k LT + 800 bar fine. Thats too expensive. And leave at 3am.
This is usually termed as "fake LT".
LT usually last to 6am at least. There are more and more girls who dont go for LT these days or say "have to head home from 4am". I'm an LT man, so these are deal breakers for me.

Whether its the price, or the time, you should always try to nego a little bit at least.
LT price of 4-6k is more the norm. >6k is too much.
Try to nego it to 6k max excluding barfine next time.
However, all these are largely dependent on chemistry.
If she likes you enough, anything is up for nego.
The lowest i come across is just pay for her barfine, and she stays with you till you kick her out of your room or till the time she starts work the next night. Some charged ST rate for ST but ended up staying for LT at no extra charge. Some may even ask for 3k only for LT and till 12pm or even 6pm the next evening (but not girls from agogo bars). Those that dont like you even a bit, can quote 6k LT and tell you everything cannot do except for dead fish sex, kept asking when are you done and leave asap.

I believe those experienced cheongster always say: "let the girl choose you".
This way you will get to enjoy more gfe and at better terms
i know we can nego the price but i am the kind of person that is either i take it or i leave it. and i think the LT part i have to clarify abit, maybe its because that time when we were talking about it, it was like 9pm ish so she said ard 6hrs.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
It is not uncommon for working girls to state a time limit for LT. There are various reasons for them to do so, and it is better to come to an agreement before rather than during the session. There is no definition of how long is LT, so it is presumptous to state that anything earlier than 6am is "fake LT".

I do agree with bro Fallen though that you may have overpaid alittle for LT. I was at RB5 afew weeks ago and the LT rate was 6k. So if you had negotiated, you could have gotten her to stay beyond her stipulated time limit or gone 6k based on her request. They would unlikely go lower than the market rate of 6k as there is usually some implicit understanding among the working ladies not to undercut. That being said, a lady may still discretely offer a lower rate for a regular customer.

Gone are the days where you can get LT rates at 4 or 5k, unless you are talking about the old, ugly and desperate ones. Even so, they can't openly offer to reduce their price.

When you become their regular, then it all depends on chemistry and other considerations. They may just ask to pay for their barfines and choose to go out with you whole day and night. Some will just quote a nominal fee to cover their potential loss of income, especially if they know you will bring them to wine, dine and party. Some may think you are a good 'catch' and trying to make you their regular sugardaddy or holiday bf. Just remember they are working ladies and also have other guys, so you give what you think she deserves and don't spoil market.
thanks bro for your input. i still learning the NANA ropes. haha.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Thanks for providing FR.

Life is short. Enjoy every moments.
the house got signboard 2befun or something. i think he found on line or dunno where.

first night the friend i think brought the girl home at around 10ish? the second day was pretty late at 11.30ish. first night girl stayed till like morning when she say she need go open her shop. 2nd one i didn't ask.

i would go clubbing again but at other places not spaceplus. the atmosphere to me was so so only. we did went to SUGAR (fr yet to be written), it was not bad but only thing is we the only asian ppl there i think.

and i agree it also depends on the chemistry with the girl. if she wanna go, simi excuse she also can give. if she don't wanan go, hint her she also gey siao.

yah the gers suggest one, i know u might think we carrot head haha but aiyah we go there is have fun. go eat and drink again (we like drinking alot).

yes life is short YOLO only
Old 01-07-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

24th. the 3 girls from nana msg us ask us go out club. then we ok lor. we went jiak dinner at korean town first, there start drinking liao. beer soju maekgoli. then we went to SUGAR. got a vip package i think also about 22k ish? party there, tip a few dancers (or dunno who, those wear like a costume one) to drink with us. bought them drinks. and then go back hotel.

SUGAR is ok probably i think better than spaceplus, imo.
Old 02-07-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thai King is very powerful. Can share how much did you tipped the waiters/guard?

I think you enjoy the attention received.

thats why i always emphasize about fate. 555 just be careful don't kana KC 5555 some of these "model" or real mag models are dating sg guys.
I just change to many 100baht note.. Everytime whoever serve thing that benefit to our table then i tip him 100. Total whole night i think about total 2000baht to waitress, guard, Guy who booked our table. Our table look like VIP liao, surrounded with Guard, Format coat guy , waitress, Book table guy lol..

I also worry about KC 555. I not rich guy, no andy lau face.. But also not old fat guy. Now she still chat wirh me daily. Showed some of her pic and our selfie to my close fren and all of them really "wow" on her beauty.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 02-07-2022 at 10:20 AM.
Old 02-07-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone around to go out to drink tonight july 2nd+
Old 02-07-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

25th. went to this wulu place called coconut in the afternoon. the girls are really young and looks were not bad as well but u pay 2500 at counter, then in room if wanna f, u have to pay additional arboh is hj only i think.

we went to nana again. same sop, went to a couple of bars before settling down in rainbow 4 this time. change our seat halfway for better view. friend got a very young and small sized girl for 7k LT. she stayed till morning. another also 7k LT but stay halfway nia. i didn't get any for LT as i wanted to rest. but did get 2 ladies to drink together. one who had a full back tattoo till the legs. spend alot of money that day haha. made almost all the waitress come to our table. toilet uncle also come drink lolz. the receipt was probably more than a metre long. had real fun that day.

after this trip to nana, i really like it. there is no pressure in getting a girl or for LT/ST. u can just buy some drinks for them. u can chill smoke eat, girls is what pattern also have.

26th. almost similar to 25th, just that i got a great personality girl back, not very pretty but i like her personality. actually wanted to take the tattoo girl back but she said she can't do lt as she have to go back hometown. the waitress/mamasan/manager all keep convincing here until she say ok but i declined say next time. the security guard also come drink today plus the usual waitress and toilet uncle haha. also more than 1m long receipt again. after that go eat Korean food and then drink again then go back hotel. can't wait to go back to nana

27th. sad day. going back sg. before go back, we went to mitu again. my friend didn't really like it as they are more of a looks over service type. i still enjoyed my session there. definitely a must go place whenever i am in bkk. end of trip! looking forward to my next trip there!
Old 02-07-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
previously girls work nana also ask me go eat jap food 5555. sukhumvit area inside the soi. the place is like got 2 or 3 levels then must remove shoes wear their slippers. i think jap customers must have brought them there to eat so they bring other guys go too. food wise not bad slightly more ex than those at malls.
haha yah. like few level one. actually quite decent food. looks very professional jap restaurant. expensive compared to malls but for that quality i think is ok. we had sake and beer too. total ard 5k. still cheaper than SG. shiok lah.
Old 02-07-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
do you drive Mercedes?
Riding a Fino 😝
Old 02-07-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongXU View Post
25th. went to this wulu place called coconut in the afternoon. the girls are really young and looks were not bad as well but u pay 2500 at counter, then in room if wanna f, u have to pay additional arboh is hj only i think.

we went to nana again. same sop, went to a couple of bars before settling down in rainbow 4 this time. change our seat halfway for better view. friend got a very young and small sized girl for 7k LT. she stayed till morning. another also 7k LT but stay halfway nia. i didn't get any for LT as i wanted to rest. but did get 2 ladies to drink together. one who had a full back tattoo till the legs. spend alot of money that day haha. made almost all the waitress come to our table. toilet uncle also come drink lolz. the receipt was probably more than a metre long. had real fun that day.

after this trip to nana, i really like it. there is no pressure in getting a girl or for LT/ST. u can just buy some drinks for them. u can chill smoke eat, girls is what pattern also have.

26th. almost similar to 25th, just that i got a great personality girl back, not very pretty but i like her personality. actually wanted to take the tattoo girl back but she said she can't do lt as she have to go back hometown. the waitress/mamasan/manager all keep convincing here until she say ok but i declined say next time. the security guard also come drink today plus the usual waitress and toilet uncle haha. also more than 1m long receipt again. after that go eat Korean food and then drink again then go back hotel. can't wait to go back to nana

27th. sad day. going back sg. before go back, we went to mitu again. my friend didn't really like it as they are more of a looks over service type. i still enjoyed my session there. definitely a must go place whenever i am in bkk. end of trip! looking forward to my next trip there!
I don't know this Coconut joint, but since you claim the girls "are really young" I have to check it out. Can you share any other details?
Old 02-07-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:

7k LT is too much bro, you spoiling market for everyone else
Old 03-07-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 14
calvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
I have been living here in Bangkok for 13-14 years and I think to say that trying to find the authentic version of this service is as hard as finding the Loch Ness Monster…

Through a chanced meeting by a mutual friend, I finally got a chance to try a very traditional Thai version of JG today…

The vein pulling, and tightening of the muscles can all be felt and the masseur was an added bonus (early 30’s and pleasant looking… with mask on at least)

I promised her to try and recommend friends and serious people who are keen as I think she is a nice lady with good skills…

Unfortunately I also know if I release her details here, I would probably get a scolding as more people would bomb her for information rather than serious bookings…

But for those who are seriously keen, I don’t mind sharing…

Not asking for any up or power or anything, just wanted to share something nice and authentic
Mind to share the ctc ? Heading bkk on Aug will looking for good JG
Old 03-07-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinV2 View Post
Mind to share the ctc ? Heading bkk on Aug will looking for good JG
I don’t see any your message in my inbox bro
Old 03-07-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
i know we can nego the price but i am the kind of person that is either i take it or i leave it. and i think the LT part i have to clarify abit, maybe its because that time when we were talking about it, it was like 9pm ish so she said ard 6hrs.
Thanks for your comprehensive sharing of your thai trip. I'm sure many bros after you would benefit from the positive and negative experiences shared.

I used to have the same mentality as you when i was a newbie chiongster - just accept the price the lady offer as negotiating may cause the mood to turn sour and mean a bad session. I think this is true only if you are lowballing her...ie offer a price below market rate. In this case, you aren't doing that and you are also letting her know you are not a carrothead.

Even if i negotiate that 1k off the agreed price, it doesn't mean i would not give her 7k at end of session. At least that 1k is now tips to her for her good service as compared to paying her an inflated rate for mediocre service. A FL previously asked why i bothered to negotiate price when i was going to pay her the original rate. I casually told her i gave her more because she deserved it, and not because she asked for it. She's been a regular meet up since then and never quoted me ever for our time together, leaving me to decide how much to "tip" her after each session.

It's all a game in this P2P world. So sometimes need to play psychological games with the ladies.
Old 03-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
I used to have the same mentality as you when i was a newbie chiongster - just accept the price the lady offer as negotiating may cause the mood to turn sour and mean a bad session. I think this is true only if you are lowballing her...ie offer a price below market rate. In this case, you aren't doing that and you are also letting her know you are not a carrothead.

Even if i negotiate that 1k off the agreed price, it doesn't mean i would not give her 7k at end of session. At least that 1k is now tips to her for her good service as compared to paying her an inflated rate for mediocre service. A FL previously asked why i bothered to negotiate price when i was going to pay her the original rate. I casually told her i gave her more because she deserved it, and not because she asked for it. She's been a regular meet up since then and never quoted me ever for our time together, leaving me to decide how much to "tip" her after each session.

It's all a game in this P2P world. So sometimes need to play psychological games with the ladies.
totally agree with this.

1. if we just accept the inflated price / timing, soon the rest will insist on those terms. Spoils the market very fast. Mamasans are now testing the new market. If it works, yes those terms will be the new norm really fast and not just in Nana plaza.
2.I dont mind paying more, but i do want to get the kind of service that i pay for. Hate it when i'm being treated like a carrot. When they think you are carrot, they'll think you are a newbie and start giving you less of your money's worth in the room. rather pay her a good tip after good service.
3. true that negotiating may make the mood turn sour. which is why i would reject overpriced offers/terms outright, rather than negotiating it down to market rates. The chemisty wasnt there to begin with. Just look for another girl as there are plenty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1