The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tried a FL for the first time in my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Learn to live a life with your own style so can have an enjoyable lifestyle.

Having a wife/gf is like having home cook charsiew wanton mee. Unless you or the wife/gf decide to change the ingredients, otherwise home cook food taste same forever.

Find FL is like having charsiew wanton mee outside. Have many stalls and ways of cooking it. Price also varies. Different people go eat and will tell you some like this stall some like that stall.

Pay money eat mee must enjoy regardless of which stalls. Some ask for more ketchup, some ask more chili, some ask for vinegar. some will try self take red chili, green chili, chili paste etc then put pepper on soup.

sex is boring when you fuck a lot girls. just like you daily eat charsiew wanton mee. To enjoy your mee from different stalls, learn to adjust expectation. Just like if the mee too dry, try add a few spoon of soup to the mee and stir it loosen it then eat it. Human also like that. If too stiff then try loosen it. 5555

This is lifestyle. Don't eat for the sake of eating it. Learn to enjoy it, love it. Make love to it. Lunch break is short, just like one session is short. Find ways to enjoy your lunch. Don't just accept the plate of mee and eat it like any days for the sake of eating it.
Still nothing can beat an original wanton mee cooked out of love.
Old 01-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Having a wife/gf is like having home cook charsiew wanton mee. Unless you or the wife/gf decide to change the ingredients, otherwise home cook food taste same forever.

Find FL is like having charsiew wanton mee outside. Have many stalls and ways of cooking it. Price also varies. Different people go eat and will tell you some like this stall some like that stall.

Pay money eat mee must enjoy regardless of which stalls. Some ask for more ketchup, some ask more chili, some ask for vinegar. some will try self take red chili, green chili, chili paste etc then put pepper on soup.

sex is boring when you fuck a lot girls. just like you daily eat charsiew wanton mee. To enjoy your mee from different stalls, learn to adjust expectation. Just like if the mee too dry, try add a few spoon of soup to the mee and stir it loosen it then eat it. Human also like that. If too stiff then try loosen it. 5555

This is lifestyle. Don't eat for the sake of eating it. Learn to enjoy it, love it. Make love to it. Lunch break is short, just like one session is short. Find ways to enjoy your lunch. Don't just accept the plate of mee and eat it like any days for the sake of eating it.
Ayyyy, good explanation bro 😆 👍🏼
Old 01-07-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
looney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

don't worry. many people will have the same feeling as u.

for me, i don't like to waste money for FL.. i will personally build a FB/FWB relationship.. at least there are certain level of feel, and both fulfill each other needs.

money wasted are lesser also.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
polo78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypolo78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's called commercial sex with a capital C. What you experience is normal. We all monger for different reasons and sometimes even those reasons change over time. No need to overthink it but play safe when you monger hor.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Sbfericsbf is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I concur with the feeling. Tried my first FL yesterday and it was very transactional? Sure, it was good but at the end of the day i felt it lacked the connection you would have with a long term partner.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

If have feeling, better run away asap
Old 02-07-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballack99 View Post
If have feeling, better run away asap
this sums it up nicely
Old 02-07-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbfericsbf View Post
I concur with the feeling. Tried my first FL yesterday and it was very transactional? Sure, it was good but at the end of the day i felt it lacked the connection you would have with a long term partner.
Actually if have connection, you could use it objectively to test your own KC skills on others. Maybe you get better services or lower costs etc? Just be careful don’t get KC back deep deep instead
Old 02-07-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0987 View Post
I tried 2 PRC FLs and the commercial feeling is much higher. After i started with Dome 1, i would say 80-90% of them give a much better GFE. i only started this year and have tried quite a few. It does feel a bit empty at times but it depends on your purpose right? Like me, i just need to release because i am in LDR. What is ur purpose? Clear ur loneliness or release? Ask urself this and it will be clear to you.
I tried i guess because i'm curious? Sometimes hands are sian bah i guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RearAviator View Post
Agreed with you on this. With FL can be very physically satisfied as some willing to accommodate your fetishes or acts that your gf/wife/fwb etc may not be willing to. But unless you book the FL for the whole week, the emotional bond will not be there as how much can you get to know someone is 90mins etc.

End of the session you may even feel more empty (pun intended) as you may compare the FL to your current partner or ex and feel inferior or unhappy why you cannot get good as the FL etc. So physically satisfied but emotionally more empty which leads to find more FL and the cycle repeats.
Men are designed to feel good when they cum irregardless whatever happens.

I did felt a little empty after nutting. I'm not sure if i would continue patronising FLs.

Quote:

Hahaha what an analogy bro, upz you!
I think i still have lots to learn in this area of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Been to a few countries but now stuck in Australia
Ah nice, all the best! Aussie babes good anot?
Old 02-07-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Going to FL's is purely a commercial transaction without any emotions involved...unless you have been going to her for many years, then perhaps you might have some feelings for her, otherwise you wont be a returning customer...

Most times, its wham, bam, goodbye maam...Sometimes I will even forget her name minutes after I step out of her place...

HAHAHA power la you able to separate the 2 entities!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Still nothing can beat an original wanton mee cooked out of love.
No doubt about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney83 View Post
don't worry. many people will have the same feeling as u.

for me, i don't like to waste money for FL.. i will personally build a FB/FWB relationship.. at least there are certain level of feel, and both fulfill each other needs.

money wasted are lesser also.
I also feel that i probably will enjoy a FB/FWB more than FL... but i never had one so idk.

Any tips on that department? Where to find 'em? hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo78 View Post
It's called commercial sex with a capital C. What you experience is normal. We all monger for different reasons and sometimes even those reasons change over time. No need to overthink it but play safe when you monger hor.
Definitely always do things with protection sir!

Quote:
Who did you went to, we can share share some fr if you want.
If so, would you still go for a FL again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Actually if have connection, you could use it objectively to test your own KC skills on others. Maybe you get better services or lower costs etc? Just be careful don’t get KC back deep deep instead
What's KC?
Old 02-07-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2492 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

I thought sometimes you go for FL is to get that kind of service your love one could not give?

One of my ex dun like to give BJ and let alone ass rimming....so I got this itch scratched outside.

Needless to say, we beoke up after I found another gf with more sexual compatibility with me...I have stopped FL for long time now...
Old 02-07-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Oh never really thought of that actually, shall try that next time hahaha! Might be a good reason to extend the session etc if the connection is there
Old 02-07-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
I thought sometimes you go for FL is to get that kind of service your love one could not give?

One of my ex dun like to give BJ and let alone ass rimming....so I got this itch scratched outside.

Needless to say, we beoke up after I found another gf with more sexual compatibility with me...I have stopped FL for long time now...
Glad you found the one for you bro.
Now single leh not like last year....

Quote:
Oh never really thought of that actually, shall try that next time hahaha! Might be a good reason to extend the session etc if the connection is there
Bros, what's KC sia?
Old 02-07-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
Glad you found the one for you bro.
Now single leh not like last year....

Bros, what's KC sia?
I think its kam cheng? Like catch feeling for the person
Old 03-07-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
I also been in that road...
but it has been over 20 years and the thing is that once you tasted FL, you want to try another and another...

now I am working overseas and the scene is different where most of the time we dont have to pay as it is mutual FWB where you rent or bunk in with people to save cost overseas and sometimes end up having sex.

That is the next closest to a real GF but is not a GF feeling where you want to care and concern for the other and love making is not sex.

This is true. I use to spend loads of $ in fl2, fl3 dome but ever since i work overseas in Europe , i am forced to go dating sites and there i do fk for free. I find its better than commercial sex. There are also sugar baby dating sites which is in-between going commercial and girlfriend sex, there you get gf6 too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1