The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 10-12-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
For the indo sim card is a very big headache in indo..i went last week need to buy sim card from them den they can unlock the hp imel for 3 mths..My old sim card i link to grab n gojek all my credit in there totally burnt after covid when i go there.Btw i tried to put the sim card on my old model hp its works...Thebsin card cost $120k for 8gb that can last for 3 mths
Old 10-12-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SeahTG88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

have been patronising batam since before covid but just bumped into this forum.
last month went on a 5days4nights trip to try out new joints with some colleagues.

first one we tried was an MP behind DC mall (i think its called hallo kitty)

booked a massage with a busty looking young cewek 'amelia'
GFE: 6/10 (quiet and wasnt very affectionate)
Face: 6/10 (Fair, sweet looking, baby face, coloured contact lens)
Body: 7/10 (medium frame, smooth skin, abt 1.6m and abt 53kg, small tattoo at back)
Boobs: 8/10 (36C, good for manhandling)
BJ : NA
HJ : 7/10 (soft hands, likes to slowly touch here and there before finisher)
Painting : NA
Fingering: NA
FJ: NA
Dmg: 700k for 1 time massage++ (gave her tip of 200k)
RTM: Maybe after year end bonus, chatted a while with the friendly recep and heard 'amelia' rotate MP. but managed to get her contact and insta

Second one we tried was a joint opposite hana hotel (forgot whats the name, not an MP, friendly chinese papa in charge called 'ah loong')

booked overnight with a cute looking young girl 'agnis' (heard from other ceweks that 'agnis' formerly is independent before she come back)
GFE: 6/10 (chatty, hold hands in public, accompany you everywhere, but kept talking abt her ex and other guys)
Face: 7/10 (looks like japanese anime girl with the big glasses)
Body: 6/10 (small frame but soft skin, with tattoos on leg and hand, scar on tummy, abt 1.55m abt 45kg)
Boobs: 5/10 (small B, not for boob lovers)
BJ : 5/10 (with CD, less than 5 mins before she change position)
HJ : 6/10 (she will sit on you and shake)
Painting : 5/10 (good point is shaved but not much moaning)
Fingering: 5/10 (same as painting)
FJ: 6/10 (willing to do different position but a bit rushing)
Dmg: 1.6jt for overnight (gave her tip of 200k)
RTM: quite turnoff when she kept talking abt other guys who bought her clothes,diamond ring, phone and other expensive stuff. kinda like expert butterfly story. no recommendations for good food or places to see sunset. Overall service is good but high chance not coming back to this joint.

just my 2 cents worth
Old 10-12-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Have you tried the place?

Photo below taken some time ago in 2022

Awaiting your sharing tho, hehehe...since already provide the price list info of the place to you above. And you should know approximately what you will be getting when you see the above photo.

Enjoy!

PS : at least i see you took the 1st step out now with those shared photos.

Quote:
Thanks to nono1973 found this place, but the scary part is the fucker riding the bike asking want girl. Keep on following me I went in a hotel and he wait outside.
I though die liao. Lucky he left after he wait awhile
Good job, bro.

Lesson number 1...learn to try to get rid of these "pest". Especially in that area and in most Batam cheonging scene.

Consider it as "pay school fee" aka a beginner experience. I did no better than you.

Just tell him nicely, "no...thank you". And then ignore him. I think the one who follow you is the same person who followed me 2 months ago. Due to the fact i just reach Batam on 1st day and haven't switch my "SG v-stress-mode" to "Batam-relax-mode" yet, i lost my cool with him and tell him, he is the person who makes Batam a BAD or worsen place to be, aka "you make Batam malu". Since my mood is already spolit, i decide to call it a night that evening after have that guy taking a walk with me ONE big round around Utama DC mall, Utama Hotel for an hour and then take a taxi back to my hotel from Hotel 18. (yes, i wasted 1 hour or so, and he too)

Not my 1st time encounter with that "motor-bite" guy (don't know same guy or not), the last time i got rid of him by going into Pagoda Hotel to talk to receptionist.

Lesson for me, never lose my cool in Batam. The rest of my night or day won't be good with a bad mood while hunting/farming. I let myself cool down and a mood switch before heading back same place again.

Just sharing similar experience.

If anyone has "better solution/s ", feel free to add on too.

I, sincerely thank you all.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-12-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Ur 550k can accept lah. 1.2-1.8 juta cannot accept. Less then $100 still ok.
Need to stay long then know. Still learning. I have all the nite to venture out.
600k is fair enough even the girl very pretty.above 600 is not worth in batam for ST. Still can get 400k around by wechat or michat. But don't bother strigt away ask come to room. Just ask them come to lobby. Can stright away send back if look very diff or fat pig. Once they enter into room they will not goback without S$10 rejection fees. Also make clear everything in app chat before call. If chemistry workout, can get best service even 400k.
Old 10-12-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
simoninsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
Booking girls n Booking joints are hit and miss
To each it's own
Noted and thanks.
Old 10-12-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
AG8238217 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopeful to reap my harvest by CNY 2023.

Exchange rate on 8/12 & 9/12, both at 11500/SGD.

CNY 2023 Batam trip preparation starts now.... [/QUOTE]

Was this the FUN "$1000 note" you mentioned sometime back?
Old 11-12-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
Harmoni Suite is one of my favourite hotels
Cheap nice and big
True enough, it is a good hotel (better than many in Batam for that price) and i dare say its as good as Formosa in terms of room size (a bit bigger and got a small kitchenette) and service orientation.

Location wise also near Nagoya Hill Mall.

Both Formosa and Harmini suite hotel is about than 5 mins walking distance away from each other. Pass by today and notice it hasn't close down here.

Quote:
Most chee by part was already said don’t want still pestering
These are parts and parcel in Batam, happens ever since way before i starts going Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by btmchiong View Post
for this spa it's located at batu aji area in batam center have another one massage place call butterfly massage can check it on instagram butterfly081022 and in 2023 will be opening another one at batam center Quantum Spa & Health Club near the pasir putih foodcourt.
Thank you bro, for sharing.

Noted them down and if pass by may drop in to look see since price seems reasonable enough (just like Venew Spa since they started business few years ago before covid starts).

Quote:
Originally Posted by btmchiong View Post
for near turi beach area only have seafood rezeki l think that was the nearest seafood resto in nongsa area.
Agreed, i remembered a senior bro by the name Newyorker shared that Rezeki sea food restaurant here before, citing it is good. Quality good sea food and expensive base on Batam standard. Compare to Singapore, sure is cheap tho.

Info base on my collected info.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-12-2022, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
I find now batam so expensive, 1 pop need 1.2-1.8 juta for massage girls. This like booking over nite.
I notice you seems to have quite a few amazing questions that really really surprised me, hehehe...below quoted were 2 of them.

Quote:
I station here for one month still haven’t find any girls. Need to start my venture.
Quote:
Can’t seem to locate new belian
No wonder i notice no one was able to provide any real solution/s for you.

You may wish to share how you end up with paying 1.2 to 1.8 juta a pop? No offence intended bro, but in that area i have shown you, i seriously cannot find any 1.2 to 1.8 juta a pop places (circling Utama Hotel and Pagoda hotel's area of MPs).

I am scratching my head as i typed.

Even the MOST expensive Hallo Kitty MP in that area who advertised in this forum were not selling their girls for that short time pricing. They also need to add-on some VAS (value-added service, like massage 1 hour + some spa-usage, facility usage, free pick up etc) to chalk its price to what they are quoting for a pop.

I am truly curious.

Quote:
Where can find 500k per pop? I think stay mass and musterbute.
You are already there base on the photo in this post :

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showpost.php?p=21...ostcount=18180

Care to share location where to find 1.2juta to 1.8juta short time place/s within Utama area (which is where you are on above links)?

This will truly be a very rare find, if found.

I, thank you.

Whoever can find 1.2 juta to 1.8 juta a pop in MP around Utama area, please let me know too.

Please do not include eg, Massage Package 899k inclusive FJ, but you go and deliberately pay or tip 10 juta making a pop costing 10.8 juta type. Nor take those Presidential suite room type and choose the Platinum girls like those in Octopuss Men's Spa (when you choose for that kind of suite, its a choice to pay high, not that a pop cost more).

Just like booking overnight girls in Singapore Geylang for S$400 and i only do a pop. It does not mean a pop cost S$400.

My personal perspective.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-12-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
tbh, I wouldn't mind going there to try and it looks like the only few places to visit if you happen to be staying in the waterfront area..... just that i saw the catalog they sent me and wasn't tooo interested in what i saw......
Hehehe...what i mean is if you got pass by there or visit some places there, no harm trying if "trying" itself didn't blow my wallet. I usually try those cheap massage, even foot reflexi that cost 120k rupiah i will try too. Got notice handful of those shops i post got "Reflexi" word on it? But i end up doing full body massage plus special in it, hehehe...

Often told my friend, if want to test water in Singapore, how much will the "test-water" cost me versus Batam. And if i do not try (with low price), how would i even know? My meat can be your poison and likewise the other way round too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
i will share if i go... just like how i kenna chop carrot head at phoenix spa but at least i left happy.
My most sincere thanks (for sharing), bro.

Good or bad, no try won't know the exact feel, right? Much often just by hearing people hear/say or share good or bad can NOT be 100% truth when the service is applied to a certain individual.

Whenever there is good, there will be not-so-good. And whenever there's a bad, there will be some-good. Whenever i read reviews from online market place, the 1st thing i read is the 1 star review 1st, never those 5 star reviews. When i think i can handle the CRAPS from the 1 star review, i will "buy".

Free transport in my hotel is another 20 mins or so to, got to go Batam "shopping" now (will be back later on), hehehe....but outside Batam street as of this post is pouring with very heavy rain... how?

Hehehe....next time will need to bring my umbrella cap to Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-12-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@hayhay pls edit your post...mod removed all those you quoted long posts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-12-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@hayhay pls edit your post...mod removed all those you quoted long posts...
Sorry brother
Old 11-12-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

@nono1973 I have not try yet cause of brother mention here 1.2-1.8 juta.
I compare with other country I been to.

Philippine 1000-1500php 1 pop
Hatyai 1800-2500 bhat 2 pop

So I only stick to drinking only.
Maybe next week I will try
Old 11-12-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeahTG88 View Post
Second one we tried was a joint opposite hana hotel (forgot whats the name, not an MP, friendly chinese papa in charge called 'ah loong')
this is a booking joint

i dun like this okt also..
he always aggressive if u see no take his girl
he will start to kpkb... reminds me of some of the GL okt
Old 11-12-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 9
flex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Also make clear everything in app chat before call. If chemistry workout, can get best service even 400k.
Why need to clear everything in app bro? Maybe can explain further
Old 12-12-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Frankkyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How does KTV in Batam works?
Let’s say morena (read the name in an earlier post)
So you book a private room, pay 6-800k for an LC.
Is this a butterfly tip or does the girl stays with you in the room throughout your biking time?
Aside from singing, what does the girl do or can be done too during the booking? Seeking some of the prices would indicate that any kind of fun entertainment comes on top of the 6-800k

So charges for the room (how much is that?)
Drinks….
6-800k LC (butterfly tip or rental charge)
How much for the fun service?

Anyone with experience can guide on pricing and perhaps fun places?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1