The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
Axia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi just like to check anyone going on mth off sept? (Newbie to batam)
Old 15-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
I do facial regularly. Apply mask and remove white black heads too. So there is. I do mine near Top100
Recomend leh bro i also wanna try...bro micmac how is the stingray bakar shop halal?thanks man...
Old 15-08-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

The shop is called JANSSEN. primarily ladies go there. So dun be intimidated. You will likely be the center of attention by the girls working there LOOOOOL.

and yes it's halal (asked just now). didn't pm u as I forgot to ask during past few days. Paiseh
Old 15-08-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The shop is called JANSSEN. primarily ladies go there. So dun be intimidated. You will likely be the center of attention by the girls working there LOOOOOL.

and yes it's halal (asked just now). didn't pm u as I forgot to ask during past few days. Paiseh
Thanks a million bro micmac....
Old 15-08-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Any kind bros can recommend a good 2 to 3 star hotels near Batam Centre?

Really appreciate and TIA.
Old 15-08-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
mighty_mouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Watch this thread,there will always be Sept,Oct and Nov trip.PM me with an intro of yourself when my next itineraries are out AFTER reading the trip's itineraries and the terms and conditions. My main objectives in the next few month's upcoming trips will be like my 18th and the upcoming 19th trip ...it is to prepare myself for my coming CNY 2016 Batam trip.

My last Batam CNY trip i lost out to people who planned way ahead,this coming one i am not going to lose to any of them,hehehe....
No worries bro... i can probably link up with you unless I know when you setoff for Batam...
Old 16-08-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Tis kind ppl i seeing them is like got IQ no EQ kind,sure is like a study very high ppl. Lack considerating to other ppl. He himself enjoy aldy other ppl also havn't enjoying yet still make phone call to disturbing ppl.
To be honest, i do not blame these people (they are also good guys). Sometime,they may already have other plans of their own in mind,but was shy to tell me. Some are old birds using other nicks to tagged along just to see who nono1973 is,hehehe...or test if i got make money by cheating new bird or just wish to play Green Bean Soup? Or Indian Chief? i dont know and am not exactly interested to know either cos i know what i want and i already got what i want,hehehe...

Due to the current circumstances,those who dont even bother to read the terms and conditions for joining me in my trips or read the trip itinerary likely wont be in my trips at all. Simple words,simple instructions,they cannot understand,use small head to think also know for sure frequency wont click.

By repeating myself via PM to ask others to read is becoming a more and more tedious task over time. i wrote so many summaries and guides to help newbies to avoid repeated questions (and repeat mistakes i made),i think it has some small success in this thread,hehehe...well...but some of them pm-ed those questions to me instead...lol. Thanks to them,i recently learn to ignore those PMs which i dont usually do in the past. Try answering questions on how to get a taxi in Batam multiple times ,try answering questions like how much HyperMart in Nagoya Hill Mall sells their condoms ,try answering questions like what is bbbj/bj and fj ,not forgetting there are also more and more irrelevant questions that only require basic common sense to know ,etc etc etc....hehehe....by the way,i forward those questions stated above to my Deleted Bin w/o even finish reading them.

And all these reminds me of what bro Hurricane88 says to me before more than a year ago in this thread :

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showpost.p...ostcount=25735

Quote:
受人钱财,替人消灾

meaning is u accept ppl money must do ppl a service. Lucky u never have b4 accept tat kind of money from starting.
Yes,uncle...if i received a fee,i will be bound by responsibility to the people who attend the trip and the trip is going to become like a job or task to me; which i will in turn have to sacrifice some of my enjoyment. So why should i waste 3 days of my annual work leave to go on a tour that i have to undertake more committed responsibility and enjoy less? (most if not all my trips are on weekdays and my off days are mostly on weekends)

Not everything in life needs to involve monetary gain.

Make sense?

If there is anything i am still learning in Batam,it would be to learn to keep up with the Batam's pace,hehehe...if you understand what i mean and how FAST the Batam pace is like.

Quote:
Lucky u dint met the drama king kind,u sure faint..espacilly drink a few beer dwn throat,like whole btm belong to him,see also sian. Worse is can shout loud to tell ppl he is sinkapoh lan. i nearly faint.
How you know i never see this kind of people before. Plenty of such every night at outside some popular night clubs/KTVs in sillypore,hehehe...

Quote:
respect ,considerate & understanding very important wen in grp.

happy to see u enjoy yr last trip.

hope yr next trip also can be as gd as yr last trip also.
Thank you,i wasnt even looking forward to my upcoming trip. Its my 19th trip,likely wont be as good as my last one. I only pray everything will just move forward smoothly,and it will be enough. This trip tho is one of my coming CNY preparation trip,i hope my main programme wont be disrupted. Yea,hopefully i get a "good" bonk (and O.W.E girl/s) too...lol.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-08-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
All the more confirmed since one of the bros taking leave even.
Most if not all bros in all my group trips usually need to apply leaves from work to join me,hehehe...shows that they REALLY want to enjoy themselves and to learn,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
HAHAHAHAHA, If the gal has less than a C cup, I wont even bother to ask her to service me.
Worse is,she was "laughing" thru out the 1st night when i was bonking her.

Really hurt my ego man...*sob*

I didnt hate her for that tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
15-20man excursion go batam. 1 time all go and book the whole house till dry.
Everyone take girl from the same house, ask for package promo, everyone 25% off. They can close shop liao. Haha
15-20 men? I think maximum can only take 15 men,cos with 15 men comes 15 girls too...lol. Moving around eating,shopping is still alright using bus. It isnt very wise to bring a entire tour bus load of people to go joint together,i say this becos i saw a mini bus arrived last time fetching a group of UAE guys,they were all being charged much higher than the normal price.

Maybe it will be different for my case.

Major booking joints usually has more girls than one originally see. Like between 50 to 80 (some even in 100s). Just that during certain time of the morning/noon,they are not there hence most only see about 20 to 30 of them. If i share here that MM has about 40 to 50 girls,no one will believe me becos most time,bros here only see between 10 to 15 of them and maximum 20. And MM does not belong to one of the major joint category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Bro nono,u forgot bro i's girl ah?
I didnt forget,but bro i didnt join in my group trip,hehehe...he only link up.

Anyway,bro i's girl also "bad,lousy,sux",she keeps talking to herself. Can be quite scary if anyone book her during 7th month hungry ghost festival....lol.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-08-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cheers!
6 more trips to your 2nd year to batam anniversary
Old 16-08-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

15-20 men? I think maximum can only take 15 men,cos with 15 men comes 15 girls too...lol. Moving around eating,shopping is still alright using bus. It isnt very wise to bring a entire tour bus load of people to go joint together,i say this becos i saw a mini bus arrived last time fetching a group of UAE guys,they were all being charged much higher than the normal price.
I, for one, won't like seeing big tour bus in Batam.
The beauty of Batam to me is more of lesser crowd, slower pace of life and to a certain extent, tranquility.
Tourist who come in buses, sad to say, mostly sinkies....tend to talk alot.
Beside attracting attention. this is also a form of disrespecting locals culture.
I tend to avoid BCS mall area becoz this is where sinkies tourists buses are.
For my last 2 trips, Im beginning to see China tourists come in from dunno where.
They attract attention every where they go.

Lastly, I fully support those Batam centre customs for scolding n sending back tourists who use phones n talk loudly among themselves.
Please send these ppl back....they dun respect local culture.
and it will help to shorten the customs queue.
Old 16-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post

Really appreciate and TIA.
There are several small hotels/motels scattered throughout Batam Center. Almost all are inconvenient in terms of proximity to food and amenities. However, recommend Greenland Hotel (you can check it out online) for the following reasons :

a. Walking distance Proximity to food
- a newly opened and large spacious Morning Bakery (MB).
- De'Sampan (about 6 mins walk)
- ABC BBQ Seafood, next to MB (zi char better like Pineapple Nasi Goreng, Beehoon Goreng, Beehon Horfun etc)
- Obung - very cheap western food bistro (it tends to be crowded due to value price). a further 2mins walk past MB in the direction of De'Sampan
- etc

b. Short drive to food-superspots/Malls
- Momo noodle (5mins)
- "Anah" + "Anah" (7 mins)
- Kez's Resto (5mins)
- Mitra Raya Wet Market (where Momo is located) - economy rice, carrot cake, hawker food, bkt, etc.
- De Bottle (5mins)
- Kepri Mall (7mins to 15mins depending on traffic)
- Mega Mall, Batam Center Ferry Terminal (6~8mins)

c. Commuting convenience. Taxi drivers know Greenland Hotel but not some obscure XXX motel.

d. Clean Massage : Fitness Spa (aka Greenland massage). Opposite main entrance of Greenland Hotel.
- They got 2 price lists. One bro earlier posted a 320K spa treatment. He was given the "normal" pricelist that comes in a folder. Not the local one which is only a single pamphlet paper.

e. Decent Hotel. Will not feel insecure about leaving belongings in the room while you roam outside.

Last edited by micmac888; 16-08-2015 at 01:49 PM.
Old 16-08-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Keep trying in btm,u will surely one day hav it again. Especially from sm hornier than others milf who likes u.

tat's if u dn't mind her not brushing her teeth in the morning & giving u a wake up bbbj.
I sure dun mind, cos the night before, I'm sure her mouth was filled with only my juices anyways..

Quote:

Great to know it's halal.. kudos to your infos!
Old 16-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you,i wasnt even looking forward to my upcoming trip. Its my 19th trip,likely wont be as good as my last one. I only pray everything will just move forward smoothly,and it will be enough. This trip tho is one of my coming CNY preparation trip,i hope my main programme wont be disrupted. Yea,hopefully i get a "good" bonk (and O.W.E girl/s) too...lol.

Cheers!
Hi Bro Nono,

What do you mean by O.W.E?
Normally I will search Google for such acronym.
Unfortunately, it only register OWE money.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
What do you mean by O.W.E?
It means Obedient Wife Element.

Like GFE means Girl Friend Element.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
Hmm...i dont recommend (cos i never stay there before),but i do remember bro SBY did mention about a Hotel 01 around Batam center that is still considerably new (about a year old or so by now) And i think if you are there and with no intention of bringing girl/s to your room,this place's appearance should look pretty neat.

(most Batam girls are Muslim,hence most do not like the look of idols all over the hotel)

It should cost you around S$36 to S$42 (tax included via booking.com) depending on room type. And well,there are Wifi too,hehehe...its an obviously an Egyptian theme hotel. Please remember to read the other reviews of this hotel before you make the booking too,becos according to it,there are some that says good,there are some that says not-so-good.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-08-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
I didnt forget,but bro i didnt join in my group trip,hehehe...he only link up.
WAH! Like tat also let u find excuse to escape.

Quote:
Anyway,bro i's girl also "bad,lousy,sux",she keeps talking to herself. Can be quite scary if anyone book her during 7th month hungry ghost festival....lol.
back from my btm trip,rate is 9820 for 1 sgd on sat aftn & btw,rtf was gd!

U helped me make the correct choice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread