The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 5
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Mobile issue?

Hi all, not sure if it's only me but whenever I try to up rep points for other posters, I have issues with the keying in of the comments as whenever I try to tap on the box, the keyboard will just pop up and close itself and the rep box.
Old 25-04-2019, 01:32 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mobile issue?

change it to the full juicy version and try it again..
btw you cant give any rep point yet because u dont have any rep power

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervMonk View Post
Hi all, not sure if it's only me but whenever I try to up rep points for other posters, I have issues with the keying in of the comments as whenever I try to tap on the box, the keyboard will just pop up and close itself and the rep box.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-04-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 5
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ic, thanks a lot. But tried juicy and even desktop, same issue. Now trying another way which is open in new tab and that works
Old 25-04-2019, 08:30 PM
😈🍆💦👅

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10154 / Power: 27
potatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond repute

The way I do it on Chrome mobile is to:
  1. Write the text somewhere else
  2. Copy it
  3. Long press the text box, paste the text in
  4. Click ok on the rep box
Old 26-04-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervMonk View Post
I got same issue too. On Huawei Mate 20 X, Puffin

Last edited by Gikko; 26-04-2019 at 02:36 AM. Reason: More details
Old 26-04-2019, 05:51 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

it should work well on desktop..
which browser are u using?
change a browser and see if it work..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervMonk
Ic, thanks a lot. But tried juicy and even desktop, same issue. Now trying another way which is open in new tab and that works
probably due to the design/system limitation...
i am not sure ...need to check with sam.
meanwhile try what PervMonk did..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gikko View Post
I got same issue too. On Huawei Mate 20 X, Puffin

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-04-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Raymondgamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
it should work well on desktop..
which browser are u using?
change a browser and see if it work..

probably due to the design/system limitation...
i am not sure ...need to check with sam.
meanwhile try what PervMonk did..
Try using another phone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1