The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-04-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Long Nv
Aini
Ou Mei Mei
Sunflower

plenty of choices, but YMMV hahah
Tried Aini and An An and An An's sensual is definitely much better as Aini dun do catbath on back and front body. Both same damage but An An got bbbj and CIM to make it more worthwhile. Aini's gfe and figure is better than An An.

OMM's timing every time buay gum and always left only evening and night slots. I'll make an advance booking and see will get LN or OMM next. At least i'm spolit for choice now.
Old 17-04-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Tried Aini and An An and An An's sensual is definitely much better as Aini dun do catbath on back and front body. Both same damage but An An got bbbj and CIM to make it more worthwhile. Aini's gfe and figure is better than An An.

At least i'm spolit for choice now.
Lol. I used to visit Aini once or twice a week when she first came. Until the sensual princesses made their return to our shores recently.

Now that I have XE, An An, Sunflower, Zi Xin, Xia Xue, Xiao Xiao and a few FLs in regular rotation... I only see Aini about once in 2 or 3 weeks, hehe.

And there are more coming in soon... cross fingers.
Old 17-04-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predictable View Post
Another from the vanilla gang?

Young lady with good looks and decent massage skills but but......

Her advertised rate of $120 is for FC massage and SN sensual (hj only)..... you need to top up to $150 for FN sensual and capped bj/cim.

RTM : No..... felt cheated with the 2 tier pricing.
So this is Amber pricing? Sure reeks of FL !!! This is classic from the FL playback as Bro Jason puts it.
Old 17-04-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Her advertised rate of $120 is for FC massage and SN sensual (hj only)..... you need to top up to $150 for FN sensual and capped bj/cim.

wa piang feel bad for you, kena con by her adv
Old 17-04-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol. I used to visit Aini once or twice a week when she first came. Until the sensual princesses made their return to our shores recently.

Now that I have XE, An An, Sunflower, Zi Xin, Xia Xue, Xiao Xiao and a few FLs in regular rotation... I only see Aini about once in 2 or 3 weeks, hehe.

Hope so too.
Old 17-04-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This Zi Xin?
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-04-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Next time check with any ML first with Bbbj or cim
stated as special. Are these included in damage.
Some might not sound happy when asked. Sigh...
Old 17-04-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Yes bro. Young vibe, ok looks, fair, a little shy with me, but we get along very well. Lots of cuddling , touching, caressing and her oral skills not bad. Also FYI, she's Sunflower's good friend.
Old 17-04-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes bro. Young vibe, ok looks, fair, a little shy with me, but we get along very well. Lots of cuddling , touching, caressing and her oral skills not bad. Also FYI, she's Sunflower's good friend.
Ok! The last sentence is enough! Tyty

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-04-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Which Xiao Xiao are you referring to bro Kopiosteve?
Old 17-04-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Which Xiao Xiao are you referring to bro Kopiosteve?
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiao-xiao/
This one. She is the least flavoured ML in my list , but our sessions do get quite steamy. However, I think she will be replaced very soon. If all goes well, some favourites will be back, and another new, but "talented" ML might join our party.
Old 17-04-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
This one. She is the least flavoured ML in my list , but our sessions do get quite steamy. However, I think she will be replaced very soon. If all goes well, some favourites will be back, and another new, but "talented" ML might join our party.

Hope Xin Er will be back if possible.
Old 17-04-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Kopi Bro, how frequent you visit MLs & FLs, 2-3 times per week ?
The rotation list quite long hahah
Old 17-04-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
atkb is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratkb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro care to share more details on the steamy part?
thought she plain pure vanilla...
Old 17-04-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Long Nv
Aini
Ou Mei Mei
Sunflower

plenty of choices, but YMMV hahah
Thanks for this bro i shall check them out. Havent chiong in a long time, hoping to find someone who is similar to ba mei god damn her hdly was amazing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1