The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2024, 03:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bensen111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta Info thread

anyone know where is the street chaep brothel in jarakata for their local?
Old 01-03-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Maestr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/pics/pic...ealed-18756091

Not sure where this is and if is still around in the post COVID world
Old 01-03-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensen111 View Post
anyone know where is the street chaep brothel in jarakata for their local?
This place was demolished last year.They called it Royal
Old 02-03-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bananaman49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLad View Post
Any place to go this weekend?
depends on what you want you can always go to Basque and try to pickup girls, but they're mostly into the foreigner crowd. There's always travel hotel and classic, I didn't like malioboro and didn't have a good time and it was extremely expensive.

I will try some other places this weekend.
Old 02-03-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for anyone who has been recently, how is King Cross compares to Classic terminal and Travel hotel? Debating if I should pay a visit to KC, heard a few good things about the place but it is at least 40mins drive from Classic/Travel.

Between the Classic 2F terminal and Travel hotel, there must be at least 250 girls or maybe 300+ to choose from on a weekend, I like Classic more than Travel b/c there is absolutely no cell signals at Travel, so google translate conversation mode does not work at all. Once cell signal is gone you are still able to translate by typing, but that takes way more time and effort. Next time I will ask the manager for the wifi password, or simply let them login for me.

thanks in advance.
Old 03-03-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been a while since I last chiong overseas and am curious if the upcoming Ramadan will affect the opening hours and supply?
Old 04-03-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Trust100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphorie View Post
Been a while since I last chiong overseas and am curious if the upcoming Ramadan will affect the opening hours and supply?
Till couple of days before April 10 wouldn’t be an issue. Girls go back to there home town only 3 to 4 days before the Ramadan
This is based on my 2023 experience during the fasting month
Old 04-03-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

confirmed with a working girl, she is taking 5 days off at the very end of Ramadan to go back to her home town. I believe this is their big celebration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trust100 View Post
Till couple of days before April 10 wouldn’t be an issue. Girls go back to there home town only 3 to 4 days before the Ramadan
Old 05-03-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
feelzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trust100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
confirmed with a working girl, she is taking 5 days off at the very end of Ramadan to go back to her home town. I believe this is their big celebration.
They don't fast? No problem with work during day time? During Ramadan month it's supposed to be holy month where vice is at its minimal right?
Flight go and back cheap... But just wondering if there will b limitations
Old 07-03-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
adiboi007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has the classic spa in the basement reopened? i think i went there in late 2022 and it was closed
Old 08-03-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelzman View Post
They don't fast? No problem with work during day time? During Ramadan month it's supposed to be holy month where vice is at its minimal right?
Flight go and back cheap... But just wondering if there will b limitations
Some fast, some don't follow strictly. During fasting month, just avoid nuzul al quran (which i think is *28 March 2024*) and everything should be normal.

All the girls need to bring money back to their home for Eid al-Fitr / hari raya. Those who made enough will be as per normal, those who didnt' make enough will be desperate for more money, thus sometimes you can get good deals during this period.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================

Last edited by Setzer; 10-03-2024 at 10:50 PM.
Old 10-03-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lolurfather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Jakarta last week for a business trip and staying in Grand Mercure Kemayoran.

Called for massage to the room, 850K (90 mins), didn't try to request any therapists. They have in room service as well.

For full service, top up another 1-2m depending on negotiation skills with therapist. One of them offer 1m straight, another 1 offered 2m but only willing to go until 1.5m.

Massage skills is very good, but maybe about 30 mins. GFE almost close to none. Both offered to continue head massage after that, but i rejected.

I also went to Sun City, only can choose from GRO mobile phone. The one she recommended was quite pretty. Room + facilities is about 1.3m, girl is another 1m.

Massage is soso, but GFE is much better.
Old 11-03-2024, 12:52 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Classic.
Less than 1/3 the usual girls.
Lots of PRC punters spoiling market.
Sausage fest - cowok > cewek.
Many girls gone back for Ramadan.
Old 11-03-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TR from Dec 23.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
It was because of bareback big tippers like you that the following happened to me last Dec, and twice in Classic before the pandemic.

I got three girls with stinking pussy, one so bad that I went limp. With so much residual semen left fermenting deep inside those pussy, how can they not became stinky ?

Happened twice in Classic before the pandemic, I gave a girl 50k at the beginning, but she still kept nagging me in English for more tips.
I got so annoyed that I lost my hard on and left the room early. I believe those two were used to big spending tourist like you.
I have been avoiding English speaking Jakarta girls ever since.

**** note that I am not mad at you because I am a tourist myself ****

… Did your friends also tip big ? ?
Girls at Classic now expecting IDR 300-500k tips
Old 13-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
georgeid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TLDR
Don't be horny on 1st day of Ramadan.

Feeling horny over the long weekend in Jakarta so decided to browse Twitter for some action as I'm not the spa type. After getting cheated once or twice, you know what are the red flags to look out for.

FLs here are getting sophisticated too. Some have webpages for their rate. Some have telegram channels too.

Found a girl who looked decent in the photos, claims to be a 21 year old uni student. Quoted 1,3 jt for 1 shot, 2,3 for 2.

She booked a 4 star hotel at Kemang so room was nice and big. She looked better than the photos, which is quite rare for twitter FLs. Slim, wearing a floral tube top. Sharp little nose, and with a classic resting bitch face. Her B cup tits looked big on her frame. Pussy nicely trimmed too. My type.

But once action start, all the problems come out. Cannot BJ cos mouth is dry from fasting, cannot ride cos she weak from fasting, cannot stand in front of mirror cos she tired. Basically 0 GFE and service.

KNN. Nvm, at least she has a nice body so just doggy and finish. Wouldn't recommend unless all you care is good bod and want to bust a nut.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1