The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 04-03-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kovan massage

Anyone know where Helen from mt everest went?
Old 05-03-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not sure if anyone has been to USSC recently but there's been quite an influx of milfs it seems.

Anyway my usual USSC milf Lisa was not available so I decided to take a chance on a new face. Thought to try her because she's one of the younger
ones in USSC, and she is actually quite pretty with a nice slender and tall figure and reasonable B cup boobs.

Sadly that's all she is - quite a good looker but service CMI. Paid $160 for full service but everything was quite mechanical. CBJ, no frenching and cannot even lick her tits. After playing with her tits for a while she also subtly moved my hands away.

Even though she's quite responsive verbally during FJ, can tell that she's just going through the motions. After some 20 mins of hard fucking I think she gave up and suggested to HJ instead. Came really a lot, but will never RTF at this place.

I didn't get her name, but the joint is on level 4 of USSC with a white signboard with black text.
Old 07-03-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Ckeeky0110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Br, can share the contact?
Old 07-03-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
Not sure if anyone has been to USSC recently but there's been quite an influx of milfs it seems.

Anyway my usual USSC milf Lisa was not available so I decided to take a chance on a new face. Thought to try her because she's one of the younger
ones in USSC, and she is actually quite pretty with a nice slender and tall figure and reasonable B cup boobs.

Sadly that's all she is - quite a good looker but service CMI. Paid $160 for full service but everything was quite mechanical. CBJ, no frenching and cannot even lick her tits. After playing with her tits for a while she also subtly moved my hands away.

Even though she's quite responsive verbally during FJ, can tell that she's just going through the motions. After some 20 mins of hard fucking I think she gave up and suggested to HJ instead. Came really a lot, but will never RTF at this place.

I didn't get her name, but the joint is on level 4 of USSC with a white signboard with black text.

Thanks for the warning.
I was walking there ytd after my lunch at chinese restaurant.
Old 07-03-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 18
Nancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was at USSC yesterday, seems like there's another 2 more massage shop opening soon next to the flowers hop lane (1 week later).
Looking forward to more exciting shops to sprout out from there.

I Totally love USSC, it's like an education hub for parents (Daddies) to bring their kids there for Taekwondo or other education classes.

While Daddies can go relax and unload with plenty of massage shop (wellness hub). Or even book a short time 2hr hotel room to sleep if needed (H81 or Frangrance Hotel)

Can take a break at the gym there or even eat vegetarian food to cleanse.
Old 08-03-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1426706 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where Linda from Lxwlxnd Rd went? Appreciate a PM for contact. Thanks!
Old 10-03-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
littleskinny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittleskinny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Is she fuckable?
Well, I not sure leh
Old 11-03-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of
Due to some red-eyes accused as advertiser, FR removed. Interested bro still can pm me for S

Last edited by SoftRiceKing; 11-03-2024 at 11:03 PM.
Old 11-03-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I went to nin** spa’s sister branch, Ya****.
Tried A****
Not exactly as young as the photos but pretty enough
Quoted 50 for Happy
Quoted 70 for happy with upper exploration (manmade C)
She mentioned that the other girls quote 100 for this
There is a VIP service (after asking her), only offered by the PRC staff, 160 entrance with200 for Very Happy.
RTM: nope.
Also smth about the ‘closed’ branch reopening in a week or two, but in a slightly different position.
Old 12-03-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojun View Post
I went to nin** spa’s sister branch, Ya****.
Tried A****
Not exactly as young as the photos but pretty enough
Quoted 50 for Happy
Quoted 70 for happy with upper exploration (manmade C)
She mentioned that the other girls quote 100 for this
There is a VIP service (after asking her), only offered by the PRC staff, 160 entrance with200 for Very Happy.
RTM: nope.
Also smth about the ‘closed’ branch reopening in a week or two, but in a slightly different position.
Thanks for this infors. 100 hj with auto roaming. I feel abit on the high side.
Old 12-03-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch1666 View Post
Thanks for this infors. 100 hj with auto roaming. I feel abit on the high side.
Must nego down, nowadays many ml is quoting this price. 50hj no touch, 100hj then can roam
Old 13-03-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wangwangwangg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently visited this ML i found at Hougang area. Some may consider it a hidden gem. She looks a little bit like the hk singer joey yung YMMV. Massage wise, not the best but still okay, will check with me if the strength is okay and willing to go harder without any complaints.

But where she truly shine is her personality. She is chatty and bubbly, even though she got that serious look when i first met her. After the usual back and leg massage, she started the pull down my shorts a little, "我给你尝试一下保养的按摩” I think she thinks i look young a bit baby face never had special before LOL. Then she started her hdly, good stuff...

Then she turned me over ask me if i want to continue, i nodded and she did her thing. She will purposely slow down a little if she sees that I'm about to shoot, edging me till i cannot tank in the end. At the end of it all, i ask her how much she told me its up to me. Tipped her a lil over market price since its cny and for her service. Left a happy man.
Old 14-03-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
Epzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangwangwangg View Post
Recently visited this ML i found at Hougang area. Some may consider it a hidden gem. She looks a little bit like the hk singer joey yung YMMV. Massage wise, not the best but still okay, will check with me if the strength is okay and willing to go harder without any complaints.

But where she truly shine is her personality. She is chatty and bubbly, even though she got that serious look when i first met her. After the usual back and leg massage, she started the pull down my shorts a little, "我给你尝试一下保养的按摩” I think she thinks i look young a bit baby face never had special before LOL. Then she started her hdly, good stuff...

Then she turned me over ask me if i want to continue, i nodded and she did her thing. She will purposely slow down a little if she sees that I'm about to shoot, edging me till i cannot tank in the end. At the end of it all, i ask her how much she told me its up to me. Tipped her a lil over market price since its cny and for her service. Left a happy man.
Hi bro can share ctc
Old 14-03-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold

Just tried one Vietnamese Masseuse from from this spa, 22 years young . Quite a cutey and presentable looking lass with tight yoga pants which clearly shows her camel toes. She has good interactive skill and this made her very charming & approachable. She certainly made an interesting 90 mins company. She is youngish, fair, smiley and petite, albeit she is petite & slim, she packed a punch in terms of massage skill. She also did back-stepping massage, must say I love her butts and abs massage which brought on the fire within me very quickly. She gave me a highly stimulating teasing in the V-Zone of my downsouth in the finale. Her intense stimulation send my rod hardened quickly in no time. The rest was history, I left a very happy man. Looking to exchange intense teasing massage.
Old 14-03-2024, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
Kovanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Just tried one Vietnamese Masseuse from from this spa, 22 years young . Quite a cutey and presentable looking lass with tight yoga pants which clearly shows her camel toes. She has good interactive skill and this made her very charming & approachable. She certainly made an interesting 90 mins company. She is youngish, fair, smiley and petite, albeit she is petite & slim, she packed a punch in terms of massage skill. She also did back-stepping massage, must say I love her butts and abs massage which brought on the fire within me very quickly. She gave me a highly stimulating teasing in the V-Zone of my downsouth in the finale. Her intense stimulation send my rod hardened quickly in no time. The rest was history, I left a very happy man. Looking to exchange intense teasing massage.
Bro, can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1