The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-03-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Fastcumfast is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for good service
Sandy
Silkstockings

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthr...ighlight=sandy

Looks: 9 she has the looks every bro can go siao for

Body: 9 sexy and toned body

Boobs: 8.5 natural. Just the right pir of boobies for her small body framr

Frenching: 8.5 slow, bit of to gue, quite wet, soft lips

Painting: 9 damn fresh

Bbj: 9 slick licks. In suction she go slow and fast when needed. She efforted in giving my DT.

Fj: 9 tight and easily wet. We both worked good that she is not shy just need prompt a bit. I also like he rmians not very loud, demure kind (it did quite turned me on

Gfe: 8.5 new gf feels, will effort to connect

Okt: fast response

Rtf: yes
Old 14-03-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
kaama is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sasha of Terminal21

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=978019

Really an enjoyable experience. Her looks and good work attitude really make the session end well for me.

Her looks and body are same as pictures provided. Nice natural boobs as described, skin is smooth and she displays high level of hygiene, plus point from me.

Once I entered the room, it was just a pure 90mins of full service. Her BBBJ will cover your shaft, deep inside her mouth, spend good 5 mins just doing this, lick the balls and inner thighs too.

During each round, she is very passionate in her moaning, demanded me to go deeper as she pull me butt closer during missionary. It is like fucking a lover that you have not met in a long time. Once I'm close, pulled out and jerk off my cum on her face. She didn't rush to wipe the juices and allow EMT.o just enjoy the view a while.

After the deeds, she gave a decent massage and offered for shower. GFE is gao gao, but she's on the quiet type of girl so works for me whose not really into talk during fuck.

Shoutout to bro Kim for the arrangement, will try his other girls next.
Old 14-03-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
lolsmallbb is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlolsmallbb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Filmi TRL

Looks: 9/10 sure no reject, much chio in real lift, long hair

Body: 9/10 fair smooth skin with nice curvy tiny figure and nice ass

Boobs: 9/10 enhanced D cup, good to massage that I enjoyed kissing & licking non stop. Nipples are enjoyable to lick & suck. Highly recommended for boobs lovers.

Frenching: 10/10 very passionate kissing & tongue fight throughout the session

BBBJ: 10/10 licking & sucking every inch of my cock, no teething with good suction and slurping effect.

Pussy: 9/10 clean shaven and nice looking oyster with no bad smell. I pry open the her oyster and began to give her clit a good tongue lashing.

FJ: 10/10 Did various sex positions. Cowgirl, doggie, spooning, sitting lotus & missionary. We caressed & kissed passionately too. Loved to hear her moaning during love making sessions.

GFE: 10/10 Very high and good with positive attitude. Attentive to my need and KC level was high too.

RTF: Yes, will plan my time to RTF her before she leaves.

She is a great gem. To all bros, please do treat her gently with respect & take good care of her when you book her.

Thank bro SK
Old 14-03-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 11
newbie5566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann ann
Terminal21
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=978018

OKT: Friendly, prompt reply, instruct well. No BS

Looks: She have the womanly look, can pass as Chinese, somehow I find she more beautiful then photo posted.

Body: Fairer then normal Thai, smooth skin, height roughly 165, and a pair of sexy legs and great ass. Likes to tease me with her bare ass to my dick. Boobs is b natural, not.for boobs lovers.

Bbbj: Suction is good and she will use her tongue to play with my dick head. I request her to blowjob for me longer and she comply to it with no objection, give balls some attention too.

Frenching/GFE: Solid and she really give me the wife feeling too. Horny wife indeed with DFK when I'm inside her.

Fj: Very passionate, she can accommodate with multiple position, very good attitude, most importantly during doggy she bent her hips high and can receive deep thrust. Surrendered myself in doggy for 1st round.

2nd round took me awhile for me to cum and she take it v well. Changes several positions, probably around 30 mins before I shoot.

I feel worth spending $170 for this 90 min bonk, Thanks OKT for the late night arrangement.

Old 14-03-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
Moscorn is one of the Best!Moscorn is one of the Best!Moscorn is one of the Best!

Queen from LoveHouse

Looks: Similar as photo posted, As everyone has their own preference, for me she look chio and sexy looking pre-milf with a little slutty type.

Body: petite size with long hair and figure also quite solid, skin was light and smooth and has nice perky ass.

Boobs: natural and original B nice shape, nice to fondle and play with her sensitive nipples.

Frenching: she is a pro! she initiated. Slow kisses to DFK all the way making me more and more horny!

Bbbj: strong suction, very sloppy and wet. Good tongue licking and twisting with good variation and speed control. No teeth feel and super deepthroat.

Paint : shaven, more to wax type. her abalone really juicy and nice to eat. Paint and lick her clit fast and she let out soft moan

FJ: She was super wet and horny after painting and have burning with lust kind. She ride me and moan damn sexily and wildly while I hold on to her sexy tiny waist. Change to missionary, thrust her hard and deep. She was moaning and whining in happiness and i gamed there.

GFE: Her GFE was good as she gave me the eager to please her bf behaviour and how to pamper me after a hard day of work.

Super solid bonking session. Service oriented and satisfied!

Thanks bro Love
Old 14-03-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Gure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thai Fairies - Mind

Okt: I was told to wait downstairs for the girl to get ready and I waited there...for 20 min. Previous session with another girl I had to wait 10+ min too

Appearance: Looks is like 30% discount. Body too. Not fat or anything but the belly fats were obvious during cowgirl. Boobs looks good but might be a tiny bit enhanced?

Service: She helped with washing body but shower by herself afterwards. Bj was pretty great, there was this focus on the head that was warm and intense. She was receptive of position changes during Fj too.

After first shot I was using my phone waiting for her to finish showering but after she came out she lied down and start using her phone as well lol, so you might have to ask if you want massage I guess?

Good thing was that after 10min of phone using she start chatting and we got back into action straight. I was having issues keeping it hard after that but she surprised me by hardworkingly continuing hj and nip teasing non stop. She didn't want a CIM so I finished with a titfuck instead. She took it with no complains despite the mess on her chest.
Old 14-03-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 2
dickginer is one of the Best!dickginer is one of the Best!dickginer is one of the Best!dickginer is one of the Best!

Tried Music after watching her video.

Dmg: 140/90/2

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=978318&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 pretty! She looks very charming when smiling.
Body: 9/10 well taken care of. Petite
Boobs: 9/10 natural boobies.
Bbbj: 9.5/10 messy and hungry kind of blows. damn good
Fj: 9/10 playful and extremely horny. She
surprised me with how horny she was. Her moans quite loud and damn sexy.
Gfe: 9/10 good effort in making conversation

Old 14-03-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Evian Terminal21

look: 9/10 pretty lady fair skin and dolly eyes, confirm won't reject la, still Syt

body: 9/10 slim figure, sexy and turn on when sway her hips and tease u in the bedroom, got sexy inks on her body

boobs: 9/10 D+ cupper, enhanced boobs perfect for boobs lovers like me

bbbj: 8/10 will continue till u stop her.

frenching: 8/10 only light kiss in the beginning, get better after break ice, got DFK when fucking her in cowgirl n missionary

painting: 8/10 clean no smell, she likes it. Moans are sweet like don't want me to stop

fj: 10/10 very wet and the moaning is very turn on, feels like she enjoys good sex. Tried cowgirl n missionary, mostly me doing the job n I enjoyed it

gfe: 10/10 very chatty. If u treat her well, she will give back to u more
Old 14-03-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 19
KTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud of

Stable: FT
OKT: Gatsby

Date: 12th Mar & 13th Mar

12th Mar - 60mins session

Asked OKT for massage availability on 12th, was recommended to Gigi.
Didn’t try FJ as was too tired, requested for a massage after the shower instead.
Massage skills pretty decent. Learnt she was a masseur for many years, before recently switching career to a FL.
Speaks both English and Chinese, both very well, Chinese with a Malaysian accent.
There is this Malaysian chick vibe about her that doesn’t feels Thai when she speaks, probably due to her time in Malaysia working.

Overall: 7.5/10. A very easy session, easy to talk to, no GT required, and a very pretty face.

The same night, after seeing the red dress on TG, texted OKT again to secure a “RTF” slot the following day, and requested her to be in the red dress.

13th Mar - 90mins session

Always a firm believer of RTF being better sessions.
Now that we got the ice broken, Gigi is at better ease around me.
The red dress is a real killer deal - it barely covers her important assets. While walking back to her room, I realised the rear is just a single T-back or Thong, barely covering her butts. The “dress” is just a simple piece of cloth, draping over her front. Imagine Princess Leia. Her back was basically bare- only a few strings connected to each other by some clips, which for a seasoned veteran like myself, in times of great excitement later, will be unclasped in seconds with just 2 fingers.

This time round, instead I was asked to massage her instead.
As Gigi turned around and laid on the bed, I couldn’t help but noticed the pussy lips spreading outside the line of her T-Back.
Though aroused by the unintentional sight, I still tried to work on the massages to my best ability, but didn’t managed my lust well for a mere few minutes as I couldn’t resist the temptation to taste her body. Started by kissing and pecking the back of her neck, slowly downwards all over her back, beneath her arms and the clasps of the Princess Leia’s brassiere became undone by the mighty Yin Yang Fingers. The T-Back though, was slightly tricker to undo in this position. But nevertheless, it was off in a matter of minutes. Now flipping Gigi over, looking at the delicious shaved pussy, I started giving the best paint job in my life. Because she loves it and is very responsive with it. I can hear the moans, the twitching, the pulling of my hair, tightening her thighs around my head (at 1 point I almost had my final breath), I went on as long as I could to give her the final shuddering one moment when she moaned the most intense before she went into relax mode while I went panting for breath.

Gigi then flipped me over and on her fours, started giving me a bbbj. My hands went auto roaming mode, with her butts to my face, I started kissing & caressing her butts and her breasts from beneath. There is this sexy thing about a woman breast when on fours, it somehow made the breast fuller to grab onto, and while beneath, the view of them jiggling while giving heads, is so erotic that I can’t help much but to constantly reach out for them like north & south poles magnets aligned.

Now fully aroused, I sat her up and push myself up, both kneeling on the bed looking at each other. Knowing her boundaries (from reviews), I started kissing her hard on her necks and behind her ears, heard her hard breathing and I grasped slightly as her hands reached for my 2IC and started stroking them. I kept my sucking, kissing all over her necks and ears as I laid her down on the bed. Caps on, brushed my 2IC outside her pussy and heard a soft moan while I gently thrust into her. Went into full turbo mode and just looking at that face, I didnt last long. Emptied my bullets while still caressing her neck with my lips, giving soft pecks on her lips as well.

Visibly tired, I turned over while she cleaned me up, and started giving me soft massages. Instead, I pulled her down to lay beside and cuddled until it was time before I showered and left, a final peck on the lips.

Verdict: 9/10
Gigi has the killer looks, nice body sporting a small tattoo on the inner arms. B+ natural boobs and can communicate well, both in Eng and Chi. Though shy, once break the ice, she teases well and will get you wanting for more. Responsive to touches, kisses and caresses. In short, push the right buttons and you will see the rewards. However, she’s not the PSE type but more similar to the Siam Bus from Siam Tiu you bring home for ONS. Definitely not for PSE bros. But if you like someone who can tease, can play, and communicate well without GT, can massage well, then she might be the one for you.

KUDOs to the OKT for the red dress which brings added value/excitement to the session.

Definitely RTF-worthy material, especially with that red dress.

But as always, YMMV.

Last edited by KTV siao; 14-03-2024 at 11:28 AM.
Old 14-03-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Met3rstick is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I just had a session with Genie from Lust365 and was really satisfied.

Looks: sweet looking

Body : slim with small boobs but natural.

Cathbath : 9/10

BBBJ : 10/10 I almost cum

French : spoke the language though I didnt initiate much

FJ : shiok man. one of the rarest moment I cum so fast.

RTF: definitely before she goes home 😬
Old 14-03-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 2
ForgottenHero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sundae from Club Friday

Thanks okt for the prompt reply and smooth session

Location is great and very convenient

Sundae was hardworking, never shown any blackface and tries to make conversation going

Starting with some frenching and catbath, I went down on her and also played her clit till she can't tahan

Her turn to give me Bj, straight to fast n furious mode withs strong suction (maybe she is too horny already)

Capped me on and she rides

Her stamina was good and her pussy was tight

We change a few positions until doggy her till I cummed outside jerking off my cum on her belly, juices everywhere make a messy scene

A very sexy and attractive lady, late twenties, good body figure with enhanced boobs

Those who prefer natural can look eleewhere

Will soon find her again when I have time 😜

Old 14-03-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
panthermoon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wrote this FR, on Nutty.from Seduction

Look like photo, cnfrm Chio close early 20's.
Petite & slim, normal tan, no tummy and skin still tight & smooth,
boobs feel soft (experienced bro can feel the difference and know which real and fake)

English - good
Cathbath - good
Bbbj - good
Tightness yes
Overall, felt great
Old 14-03-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
UTapao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUTapao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mint
Club Friday
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=978049

Glad to know she's back!

To be very very honest she look better than pics. Photos already pretty and cute imagine irl are better. Her body is quite hot with petite body, slender legs and perky ass. Face is good looking got OL vibes. Pussy shaved and no smell and fresh. Painted her and she enjoys with lots of moans. She moans while grabbing my hair and her own boobs, haha not sure what to grab she said buay tahan, such an ego booster😉

Frenching, catbath, shower together and BBBJ on the menu, all is good. Suck with power like vacuum cleaner, suck the balls too.
Her cowgirl is must try, not shy to touch her own clit when riding presumable to make herself wetter. Changed to missionary and can hear those piak piak sounds.

In between shots are body to body hugging. She is a bit shy but funny as well. Feels like an innocent gf who is naughty. I laughed a lot with her and that is rare when with FL. Already promised her to visit again soon.
Old 14-03-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 8
pratakin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpratakin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Simple FR for Nami from TRL

Looks - 8.5/10 10 hot and sexy, photo is real, her look will slowly start to grew on me. SYT

Boobs - 8.5/10 natural C, but nice to feel and suck and fit the body frame

Body - 8.5/10 perky with fair skin and curvy, super slim with perky bum

Bbbj - 9/10 good suction, very wet and sloppy. Knows how to use her tongue and mouth pleasure me. Duration also long, at least a good 10 mins.

Frenching: 9/10 She is a really good french kisser and the way she gazes into your eyes is amazing. She may not have the best technique but what she has got is that shy yet passionate feel.

Pussy: 9/10 trimmed with no smell, sensitive for licking and super wet. Make her cummed a few time

FJ: 9/10 Fucks like a good girl contrary to her looks, with eyes closed, soft moans and lip biting at the start. She slowly opened up after going at it for awhile with slow deep thrusts and let out some louder moans when picking up the pace. Maybe because it was late but she was tired and couldn’t handle doggy or cowgirl for long. Gave in and reverted to missionary to finish instead.

GFE: 9/10 lot of hug and comfy feel. Will lie on my chest and tease me. Giving then loving tender care and feel.

RTF - Well, if times allow with Vitamin M replenish.
Old 14-03-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
Menaseuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Teeruklover's Nami FR

Looks: 8/10 Similar to photos, barely any makeup when i saw her but still looks ok. Perhaps is first session of the day she looked tired

Boobs: 8/10 nice looking Cs. Felt soft to fondle and suck. I’m a boob man, so quite my favorite.

Body: 9/10 slim petite figure with small tummy fats. Not much ass in her.

Shower: SOP

Painting / Fingering: encouraged both and very responsive. Trimmed bush doesn’t get in the way

Frenching: 7/10 Frenching average, need some improvement

Massage: Didnt offer/request

BBBJ: 7/10 Abit sloppy, like an average blowjob to me, enough to get me hard only

FJ: 8/10 Accommodating and good in multiple positions. Tried various positions, ended them in doggy and missionary.

Communication: Basic English, require quite abit of google translate.

GFE: mostly big bright smile, loves to cuddle like your gf. perhaps she didnt slept enough and was feeling tired, but she made up the average service with her GFE. At least i left the room a happy man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1