The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-03-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kanelo75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Snow from FoxyThai

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=978649

Saw the photo from FoxyThai, and determine it is not much photoshop except the skin color. Proceed to book the time with the okt.

Face : same as the photo. not much makeup. like a young college girl. color wise is Thai dark as one of the bro describe.
Body: enhanced C. tall and slim. 170cm. smooth skin.
bbbj: slow and sensual type
fj: deep french kiss a lot. real moan. pound long time she is also no complaint.

Plus point : very high in GFE. can communicate in English.
Old 16-03-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

As I caught sight of Gigi for the first time, a wave of enchantment swept over me. Mesmerized by her youthful beauty, I was drawn to her like a magnet. Her radiant presence illuminated the room, casting a spell that captivated my heart. At that moment, I knew I was smitten. It was her captivating gaze, her graceful charm, that sparked an undeniable feeling of love within me. It was as if time stood still, and I knew deep down that she was someone that I couldn't resist.

Stable: Foxy Thai
Room: The room is new and nicely decorated. The bed is spacious and comfortable, with a bathroom conveniently located outside the door. The lighting is dim, but it adds to the romantic ambiance of the room.
Look: Her face is beautiful like in the pictures, and she has a model-like appearance.
Body: She has a feminine figure with the right curves, and she stands at approximately 1.62m tall.
Boobs: Boobs feel like C Cup to me. Nice and soft. I cannot stop playing with her eraser-tip nipples.
Bbbj: Nice and wet. There's no feeling in her teeth.
Frenching: Like kiss only.
Painting: Smooth like a baby. No smell, and I eat them to no tomorrow. I love to hear her moan and see her expression with my every lick.
GFE: Yes, she treated me like a boyfriend for the entire 90 minutes
Massage: Yes. Not bad, she learned before.
FJ: She is a nice fuck!
Return: Yes, when I replenished my vitamin M

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily

Last edited by ZanShen; 16-03-2024 at 08:59 PM.
Old 16-03-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Stable: FoxyThai
Horse: Snow

Haixxxx... Kenna kc by girl not enough. Still must kenna kc by this OKT. Any bros who booked with FT before will know what I mean. STOP KCING ME! lol.

Snow is tall and slim. Very smooth skin. The best thing about her is she's so sweet mak mak oh my goodness. So so so sweet will kenna kc mak mak mak. Gfe is crazy really feel like uni gf. That petty and sweet face, writing this FR I still thinking of her. Piang.

She can speak English well and we had a really good chat. She was shy cos I kept looking at her pretty face, I also feel shy lol.

I really love her body man. Really slim but not too skinny, very tall and her skin is so smooth. Never become model damn wasted.

Pussy is clean and looks pretty. I seldom seldom paint, but I did today cos she's just too delicious and looks clean lol. We 69 for quite awhile.

Her Bj good. Although only up down shaft, she will do this thing where she just Dyson suction the tip and up down only that area. This move very dangerous can make you shoot. Very shiok. Requested for sideways bj cos her body is seriously a sight, banging hot!

Although her boobs are enhanced and has a visible scar, I really like them cos unlike almost every single other lady, she didn't do them stupidly big. It fits her frame perfectly.

Fj was done in cg, doggy and missionary. The view of the smoking hot frame during doggy is another sight to behold. When I told her I was coming soon during missionary, she grabbed onto me and pulled me down towards her so that we were cheek to cheek. I supported her head with one hand while enjoying her moans straight into my ear. While in the same position she started licking and kissing my neck as I was climaxing. Super gfe really like doing with gf.

No joke this one I need to run away fast. Will kenna gong tao until no tomorrow. The way she cuddle and hug in bed. Phew.

As usual, please enjoy my live pics bros.

Old 16-03-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjutsuu View Post
RTF Playboy Bunnies Jewel

Somehow got a slot today even though she is completely booked out until Sunday. Found out she deep french kissed too many bros and is now sick with quite a serious cough. OKT could have given heads up beforehand. Not as much DFK today as compared to first time, but not a deal breaker for me.

Anyways, I came to play with her nice B titties and her sensitive pussy which I did. Suckled on that perky nip, somehow drank some titty milk, managed to splash some onto my face. Did some 69, some pounding, and COB. Ate her out, rubbed her clit and enjoyed watching her entire body writhe in ecstacy, doing involuntary twitches from having an orgasm. Truly a gem.

This is to inform those who prebooked her over the weekend. Meanwhile I need to go take some prophylactic meds.
Booked jewel after all the praises in this thread, had to prebook days earlier. Was supposed to visit this late afternoon but when I asked for location, okt said she having menstruation and would be leaving on the 17th.
Fyi to other bros here.
Old 16-03-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

you are the master of photoshooting, i showed her your previous photos when i tried to convince her to take some but she just wanted to wait for your visit for the photoshooting, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmePLZ View Post
Stable: FoxyThai
Horse: Snow

Haixxxx... Kenna kc by girl not enough. Still must kenna kc by this OKT. Any bros who booked with FT before will know what I mean. STOP KCING ME! lol.

Snow is tall and slim. Very smooth skin. The best thing about her is she's so sweet mak mak oh my goodness. So so so sweet will kenna kc mak mak mak. Gfe is crazy really feel like uni gf. That petty and sweet face, writing this FR I still thinking of her. Piang.

She can speak English well and we had a really good chat. She was shy cos I kept looking at her pretty face, I also feel shy lol.

I really love her body man. Really slim but not too skinny, very tall and her skin is so smooth. Never become model damn wasted.

Pussy is clean and looks pretty. I seldom seldom paint, but I did today cos she's just too delicious and looks clean lol. We 69 for quite awhile.

Her Bj good. Although only up down shaft, she will do this thing where she just Dyson suction the tip and up down only that area. This move very dangerous can make you shoot. Very shiok. Requested for sideways bj cos her body is seriously a sight, banging hot!

Although her boobs are enhanced and has a visible scar, I really like them cos unlike almost every single other lady, she didn't do them stupidly big. It fits her frame perfectly.

Fj was done in cg, doggy and missionary. The view of the smoking hot frame during doggy is another sight to behold. When I told her I was coming soon during missionary, she grabbed onto me and pulled me down towards her so that we were cheek to cheek. I supported her head with one hand while enjoying her moans straight into my ear. While in the same position she started licking and kissing my neck as I was climaxing. Super gfe really like doing with gf.

No joke this one I need to run away fast. Will kenna gong tao until no tomorrow. The way she cuddle and hug in bed. Phew.

As usual, please enjoy my live pics bros.

Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 16-03-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
WARNINGS!

This morning, I had an unpleasant experience with LOVE HOUSE. Last night, I booked August, and the Operator accepted my booking. This morning, I messaged the operator while on my way. However, I did not receive a reply from him even after I reached the location at Bugis. I waited for a long time but still have not heard from him. Therefore, I suggest being cautious when booking with LOVE HOUSE. One of my fellow members had terrible experiences with LOVE HOUSE, too. We reckon that they could be a bogus stable!
Love house is genuine stable and okt is good for me. I book Natcha many times with no problems at all. What time did you message him? What time was your booking? I mean if you message him 8:30am morning. Then who will message you back. I think most okts start about 10am. Cos I ever msg okt at 8:30am for a session at 6pm and I received reply maybe 10 plus am. But again I never book morning sessions so I don’t know the difficulty with communications with okt early in morning.
Old 16-03-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Joecim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Session with Sandy from Silkstockings
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthr...ighlight=sandy

Sandy, the rising star of Silkstockings
Writing FR for her as she deserves to be noticed by bros.
Dmg: 160/60/2 great deal

Looks: 9
Body: 10
Boobs: 8.5
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9

Rtf: yes. It’s a must

Note: she looks cute, shy at first. Just wait for her to warm up a bit and you'll see the beast in her. I suggest take more than 45 mins. Surely you the best of her
Old 16-03-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ineedmeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Beer
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=978089

Location was near and easy to access public transport

GFE 9/10 milf looking and really slutty willing to please you.
French 9/10 kiss like no tomorrow, made sure I couldn't breathe

BBBJ 9/10 Did various different ways of slurping, couldn't take it for so long and she moved on to giving AR, made my buddy down there hard as a rock
FJ 9/10 pumped her until my legs grew tired, switched to missionary and unloaded my 1 month long juice on to her belly.
RTF: Yes if I have the time, I will return indefinitely

FJ
Old 16-03-2024, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Actursliv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back again to this stable with discount hehe

Booked Flimi from Teeruklover

Room: Clean room fresh towels provided.

Look: Similar to photos -5%, very tokkong face, confirmed chiobu

Body: Slim & sexy & fair skin

Boob: Big boobs for a lover like me, nicely shaped as well.

Kiss: Sensual type, her lips are soft. Fluent in french

Attitude: She service with a 100% attitude. Hardworking, always putting on a smile.

BBBJ: Sensual type. Today's blowjob was all kinda slow motion, maybe to tease me or mouth tired.

FJ: Her best position i think is cowgirl, u can see her nakedness bare it all to you. Followed by missionary which i saw her grabbing the pillow like she got high. Only played this 2 positions with her today and i was exhausted.

Massage: Didnt try today

Remarks: She takes her time to service you. No rushing and play with handphone. Great attitude and if you treat her well, you'll have a great time.
Thanks OKT for the patience and good service from Flimi
Old 16-03-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Jeena from Galaxy

looks – 8 (as per pics. considered pretty to me. probably have some plastic?)
Boobs – 7 (should be as advertised. hard at the base type)
Body - 7.5 (very slim to me. very fair skin as well)
BBBJ - 6 (rather sop)
FJ - unable to proceed
GFE - 4 (kissing seems ok but she is not into frenching so it was quite turn off for me. i could not get into the mood as well so could not proceed with FJ. can communicate with simple english)
Service - 5 (shower for u. no other fancy services. attitude was definitely alright)
RTF - no, not my cup of tea. i ended our session prematurely. YMMV
Old 16-03-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
you are the master of photoshooting, i showed her your previous photos when i tried to convince her to take some but she just wanted to wait for your visit for the photoshooting, lol
Er... Thanks for compliment bro but wait for me? I never say anything leh they also don't know who I am. Yes la I pre booked last night for today.. But simi wait for me, I never say anything lol.
Old 16-03-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmePLZ View Post
Er... Thanks for compliment bro but wait for me? I never say anything leh they also don't know who I am. Yes la I pre booked last night for today.. But simi wait for me, I never say anything lol.
No idea, last time when I RTF one of the FL, she also mentioned that you wrote what3 on the SBF, I didn’t even tell her I have written a FR her hahaha..
Old 16-03-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
maestro56 is Cool - loads of Potential
🏡 Stable: #FoxyThai
👧 Name: Alysa

✏️ REVIEWS ✏️

She’s a GEEEEEM ~! Skin so smooth…nice height! Beautiful and wow session was AMAAAZINGGGGG
ZE BEST

FR for Alysa
Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/10
BBBJ : 10/10
FJ : 12/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : FOR SHOOOOO~
Old 16-03-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sniperfury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Royal Xscort Ann

Ann is a wonderful tall, slim model type figure lady. The moment I saw her, she was all smiles and doing those cute little bows like an air stewardess while machiam I'm boarding business class. You could have thought she was a real cabin crew with her height (prolly 1.67?), french twist hair and big wide smile. She has an extremely pretty face. Soft and smooth skin. Skin of course expect a little Thai-tan.

1st shot
After shower, she did a good and long bbbj. Caps on, started riding. To be very honest, nothing to really share about.

MASSAGE. Had to type in CAPS!
After round one. She offered to massage. I did read she was a pro masseuse. And boy, her massage skills were good! With oil, elbows and good strength. She told me her full time job was a masseuse.

抓龙根 Manhood massage 2nd shot
While enjoying the massage, I was thinking, could she know how to 抓根 since she's a professional?Using Google translate, managed to convey my message. Yes! She knows! She used a good amount of oil, pushing the groin, balls and thighs to bring me to heaven. Actually a bit over sensitive for me. But well, 2nd shot surrendered.

Summary
If you are wondering, should I try a dome 1 today or a massage parlour for a HJ etc. Just look for Royal's Ann. 220/90/2. Worth every single dollar. I could have just one shot and the rest of the time for massage.

Just one little 缺点。Her enhanced Ds are not that soft to squeeze. But other than this, it's a good 8/10 for me.
Old 16-03-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
geigroutte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pimiko (Playboy88)

Photo: Almost same, with makeup
Body: Slim
Boobs: Big natural
French: Yes
BBBJ: Nice hardworking
FJ: Accommodating and puts effort
GFE: Friendly and service oriented

Overall: Nice girl and can chat easily in English. Very hardworking too, from shower to even offering massage after.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1